Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait you have a unibrow

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★
Anyone else constantly have to tweeze that shit?

Had one when younger but my parents noticed and took me to a clinic to get that shit lasered. A few sessions and it was gone forever. I remember feeling scared because they put you some metal eye cover and cotton underneath but the laser beam is so strong you can still see red :feelskek: And the smell of burned skin even if it doesn't hurt.

I don't have a complete unibrow, but it's close to being one and i trim and shave the middle between my eyebrows twice a week

No uni for your brow

I have some hair strands connecting my eyebrows but I don't think its that noticeable

I have a unibrow but I get rid of it when I have to go somewhere. Doesn't matter though, because the rest of my face is still subhuman.

"The mark of Caine"

The universal phrenology symbol of insanity...

yep, just look at my dp and ponder

i've been depilating this crap for over 30 years. i'd love to have a lot of money and remove the stigma of bad genetics forever.