Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you have a super confident online alter ego

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Since your life sucks in the real lifey ou most likely try to compensate by acting extra extroverted online and super confident. This is due to the anonymous nature of the internet where no one knows who you are irl. You will act more boastful, loud, arrogant, and full of ego. It really shows that you're a loser when you do this.

Normies and chads online dont have anything to prove so they dont bother acting all confident online since their life is good. They are chill cause their online life is irrelevant to them. Incels on the other hand have to show theyre somehow the boss in some video game to be taken seriously while chad is probably getting his dick sucked while gaming and doesnt give a shit.

Alao you dont use voice chat since you dont want people to hear your gay voice cause noone would take you seriously if you spoke

this is basically everyone on the internet tbh

Sort of.

Most things I don't give a shit about online, but I have acquired a pretty large online social circle due to how I act. I also do use voice chat, but mostly to cuss out normies and give callouts.

NAH, Im beyond confident in real life. But in fact it makes me INTIMIDATING. Others can sense something strange, and often AVOID me. Cant blame em. OLD people seem to enjoy my conversations however!:blackpill:

NAH, Im beyond confident in real life. But in fact it makes me INTIMIDATING. Others can sense something strange, and often AVOID me. Cant blame em. OLD people seem to enjoy my conversations however!:blackpill:

not really

more like i am very honest

I'm just me, man.

Low IQ. :feelstastyman:

honestly I'm kinda confident irl, I just don't give an f anymore because people won't notice me

Im also legally crazy as fuck, if that counts?

It’s a right analogy and i can tell you why that is so. Shyness per se does not exist. it's just the inner voice of reason telling you to back off and shut you mouth, because you're unwanted anyway and any form of expression will lead to rejection. But here in this forum you will be accepted by Truecels. It's like being among friends if you have any. You feel comfortable in their presence, knowing that you will be accepted. You don't have that certainty with strangers until they show it to you. Chad is always confident, knowing that basically everyone accepts him, same as a foid, who is accepted and supported by everyone.

Since your life sucks in the real lifey ou most likely try to compensate by acting extra extroverted online and super confident. This is due to the anonymous nature of the internet where no one knows who you are irl. You will act more boastful, loud, arrogant, and full of ego. It really shows that you're a loser when you do this.

Normies and chads online dont have anything to prove so they dont bother acting all confident online since their life is good. They are chill cause their online life is irrelevant to them. Incels on the other hand have to show theyre somehow the boss in some video game to be taken seriously while chad is probably getting his dick sucked while gaming and doesnt give a shit.

Alao you dont use voice chat since you dont want people to hear your gay voice cause noone would take you seriously if you spoke
:feelshmm: Good points however; everyone has different scripts it’s normal.

Yes. In person I tend to stutter and struggle to socialize, which meant being bullied and frequently criticized by relatives and psychologists. This is why I've always been more comfortable with the Internet.

As time passed, I realized that I was cognitively capable of arguing with Internet Whites easily. That was when I finally started to display an egotistical personality...

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 59 54

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 59 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 58 04

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 57 47

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 56 29

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 56 15

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 55 55

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 55 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 55 05

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 11 54 47

Interesting theory

That’s me lol

Me literally it’s over