Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait:You have a stupid name

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka (she isn't real)
★★★★★
I fucking hate every bit of myself even my own fucking name to the point I used a nickname in high school, I don't even want to say my real life name here as its fucking stupid and effeminate af.

Heh is it Sebastian?

No one can spell my name right sometimes even parents confuse it kek

I fucking hate every bit of myself even my own fucking name to the point I used a nickname in high school, I don't even want to say my real life name here as its fucking stupid and effeminate af.
my name is mentioned in the Bible and is Hebrew. the only thing I do like about myself.

Yes fellow incels, let's all share our names. You first!

I have a foid name because my mom thought it would be unique :feelsrope:

Jamie

Dominique

people called me doritios in school cause of the way my last name was spelled/pronounced :feelsugh:

I don't, but I have a common name :feelsseriously:

In one of the High Schools I went to, there were 3 niggas with the same as mine in my classroom...

I'm named after my deceased maternal grandfather, Larry James Wagoner.

2023 09 13 07 01 40 proxy   Photos

My name is quite unusual. It is a variant of the English name "James", from my deceased maternal biological grandfather.

As a young child, I was embarrassed by my "Black-ish" name and referred to myself as "James"(Deceased maternal grandfather's name).

Mother and I used to visit my grandfather's grave site with flowers.

However, my intelligence is above average due to my maternal grandfather's genes and my paternal genes.

My grandfather, Larry, was Scandinavian. I am Blasian.

I see. I do not carry the name of my maternal grandfather despite being his descendant.

My name is one of the few things that are not subhuman about me

I can't stand my last name nobody can pronounce it correctly. I hate having one syllable first and last name.

my real name is literally taken from one of the demigods in Hinduism but unlike that demigod i've got not a single thing godly in me

My name is an uncommon unisex Welsh name :feelsrope:
It doesn't even sound good or proper it sounds weird

Can relate. Everybody in my life calls me "didi" (pronounced as DEE-DEE) and its humiliating

My name is definitely an important contributing factor to my inceldom. If I didn't have some goofy subhuman ethnic name I probably would have grown to be slightly more NT.

Someone said my name sounds like a chinese rapper name jfl

Imagine being called hunter, chad name tbh

Hunter has hunter eyes and warrior skull

i have a filthy ethnic name

there are some good unique names, they just need to not sound ethnic

Azazel, Horst, and Heiden are some I just thought of

I have Jewish name

Azazel, in Jewish legends, a demon or evil spirit to whom, in the ancient rite of Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement), a scapegoat was sent bearing the sins of the Jewish people. Two male goats were chosen for the ritual, one designated by lots “for the Lord,” the other “for Azazel” (Leviticus 16:8).
Just be a demon theory

My parents baptized me in a restaurant and only left me the surname.

I didn’t even get a mogger ethnic name like Ali or some shit, I got a shitty name from Iran, it’s boring.