Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: You have a serotonine boost when a foid sends you friend/follow request

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
I received few but when I receive them I have a serotonine boost and start to mental gymnastics. Even if they don't talk me through chat.

The other day I was chilling in Internet as usual until foid who was boyfriend of a Chadlite friend of mine sent me a friend request. It was nothing special since she had other classmates added. But I did mental gymnastics since she wasn't from of our same HS. She just met me and my classmates because her boyfriend was our classmate and we used to watch movies on theater. That really made my night.

The other day happened something similar with a foid I used to want to see at the printer store. She sent me a request one year later after we finished HS. It was the lifefuel I needed to deal with work and College back then.

I believe that this often happens with KHS who haven't taken the :blackpill:.

Fakecel Trait. Incels are completely invisible to foids

Perhaps during last July...

It was under negative circumstances, though.

I received few but when I receive them I have a serotonine boost and start to mental gymnastics. Even if they don't talk me through chat.

The other day I was chilling in Internet as usual until foid who was boyfriend of a Chadlite friend of mine sent me a friend request. It was nothing special since she had other classmates added. But I did mental gymnastics since she wasn't from of our same HS. She just met me and my classmates because her boyfriend was our classmate and we used to watch movies on theater. That really made my night.

The other day happened something similar with a foid I used to want to see at the printer store. She sent me a request one year later after we finished HS. It was the lifefuel I needed to deal with work and College back then.

I believe that this often happens with KHS who haven't taken the :blackpill:.
This happens to me every day bro

:feelsrope:ropefuel for me. this has literally never happened to me

On fb I only get notifications of someone inviting me to like a page :feelsrope:

Fakecel cuck trait*

dumb nigger trait: still using social media as a sub 8

No one has ever added me on social media

Normie trait. An incel wouldn't get one and a chad wouldn't care.

Fakecel Trait. Incels are completely invisible to foids
98% of the time, but they'll do see us as an excuse to call their Normie and Chad boyfriends to "keep away the creep" as a way to turn themselves on.

Man, I wish Foids would be inviting me to do something. :blackpill: