Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait - you have a hard time comprehending human speech irl

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★
Everytime someone irl asks me a question or says something i have to ask them to repeat what they said because its hard for me to comprehend what their saying to me

You probably have adhd
its undiagnosed then

SO DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE RITALIN OR ADDERALL?????????? @Ritalincel @Lolimancer THOUGHTS ON THIS!

Everytime someone irl asks me a question or says something i have to ask them to repeat what they said because its hard for me to comprehend what their saying to me
I have the same problem too. I usually have to ask them to repeat what they said 2-3 times. I don't know what causes that to happen though.

I have the same problem too. I usually have to ask them to repeat what they said 2-3 times. I don't know what causes that to happen though.
Might be because they have a different accent/speed of whatever they’re saying

its undiagnosed then

SO DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE RITALIN OR ADDERALL?????????? @Ritalincel @Lolimancer THOUGHTS ON THIS!
no you just dont care about what they are saying and forcing yourself to be interested is exhausting to your brain

no you just dont care about what they are saying and forcing yourself to be interested is exhausting to your brain
I didnt know my brain was so based :dafuckfeels:

You probably have adhd
thats not adhd thats more like being deaf or something, adhd people usually have lots of friends and want to talk to everyone, i cant see someone being adhd and rotting here

thats not adhd thats more like being deaf or something, adhd people usually have lots of friends and want to talk to everyone, i cant see someone being adhd and rotting here
IM FUCKING DEAF??? AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHGVHGGH WTF IM NOT DEAF I CAN HEAR BUT ITS HARD TO COMPREHEND WTFFFF!!!!

Then you know very little.

I have the same issue tho and no hearing loss confirmed.

I have the same issue tho and no hearing loss confirmed.
i dont get what you guys mean by "cant comprehend", what does that even mean, do you hear them but it flies over your head? it just sounds like youre not interested in whoever is talking to you

31774.jpg

:owo:

i dont get what you guys mean by "cant comprehend", what does that even mean, do you hear them but it flies over your head? it just sounds like youre not interested in whoever is talking to you
It's usually a problem when there is a lot of background noise which I fail to filter out. Anxiety might play a role too

This happens a lot for me too, I just go off into a daze. Also, Loneliness has deep fried my thought processing so much that when I try and say something witty and/or off the cuff I sound like I’m having a stroke. :fuk: Please put me out of my misery

It's usually a problem when there is a lot of background noise which I fail to filter out. Anxiety might play a role too
Uh oh that sounds like either autismo or adhd tbh!

This happens a lot for me too, I just go off into a daze. Also, Loneliness has deep fried my thought processing so much that when I try and say something witty and/or off the cuff I sound like I’m having a stroke. :fuk: Please put me out of my misery
Same shit happen to me but this is only when I talk to strangers whose accent im not used to

so like you zone out easily?

@trying to ascend i dont have autism, my brain is neurotypical since im not sensitive to sounds which is a really huge symptom of autism
do you enjoy small talk with normies? :dafuckfeels:
Depends if its somethin interestin

but most of the time i dont lol

@trying to ascend i dont have autism, my brain is neurotypical since im not sensitive to sounds which is a really huge symptom of autism

Depends if its somethin interestin

but most of the time i dont lol
[UWSL]Have you ever visited a psychologist to evaluate any mental illness?[/UWSL]

what does sensitive to sound even mean?
Probably that you can't endure most sounds people endure.

That is, you are very annoyed / uncomfortable with a sound that most people don't even bother

anxiety and being absent-minded around people might be the case. a lot of the time i just hear something not comprehending it then i mumble some affirmation and then understand what was happening few seconds later

Probably that you can't endure most sounds people endure.

That is, you are very annoyed / uncomfortable with a sound that most people don't even bother

like when the ambulance is driving by, I have to block my ears or it gets painful while everyone else seems unaffected.?

like when the ambulance is driving by, I have to block my ears or it gets painful while everyone else seems unaffected.?
Sure, but still doesn't mean you have autism

[UWSL]Have you ever visited a psychologist to evaluate any mental illness?[/UWSL]
Only did a medical checkup and everything was fine
Lol if u do that then 100% have autism or aspergers
Sure, but still doesn't mean you have autism
Ambulance siren is really easy to ignore if ur brain is neurotypical

Only did a medical checkup and everything was fine

Lol if u do that then 100% have autism or aspergers

Ambulance siren is really easy to ignore if ur brain is neurotypical
it's too loud man :fuk: the siren could give you hearing damage if it stays next to you for too long

tbh I can't relate to autists, I dont even understand what it means to be autistic even after reading so much

tbh I can't relate to autists, I dont even understand what it means to be autistic even after reading so much
Bein awe-tistic is like bein gey in a streight world xd