Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you have a good credit score

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Normies often times live above their means by going into debt (credit cards, student loans, car loans, etc). As an incel, you live a simple, boring life, which means you are less likely to be in debt that you can't pay off.

Normies often times live above their means by going into debt (credit cards, student loans, car loans, etc). As an incel, you live a simple, boring life, which means you are less likely to be in debt that you can't pay off.
i dont have a credit card
my only credential are the scars where my collar used to be raff
yeah, ive been around the block, bitten some cock, yeah yeah
i was primarily used to make people pay debts, when i still had teeth

my credit score is 766 :feelzez:

What the fuck do you have a credit card for?

Not if you're an alcoholiccel.

Slave score. And they want to extend it with "social credit". The best move is to just not have a score. I don't pay for things with debt, never owned a credit card and do not keep any DARPAbook profiles.

Slave score. And they want to extend it with "social credit". The best move is to just not have a score. I don't pay for things with debt, never owned a credit card and do not keep any DARPAbook profiles.
this. the real "incel trait" is NO credit. "hurdur i spread my asshole for profit seeking kikes. hurdur i help support the jewish financial slave system" fucking retarded op. spread your cheeks some more for hook noses OP