Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You have a fetish for armpits

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
This thread would have continued rotting in the depths of of obscurity if Ares hadn't bumped it with his spam.

Anyway, how come there's a whole armpit thread and no one has mentioned the goddess of armpits yet?
sample_c91c2b430915a47db614cb0129719c9c4499af4e.jpg
862eafbf53eb6f44fdd3190a6ae3e5b0e208be48.jpg

And for the ones who also have a foot fetish, here's a combo:
29644c2cbbf8c7d662b84d3905b3d94cac6cd695.jpg

I don't like either of those so I can't relate though. My olfactory sense is weak so there's no way I could have formed a fetish from smelling the armpit smell of my oneitis or something, like some of you did during PE classes.

By the way, it all sounds too much like the whole "'gamer' girl bath water" and used panties thing - we get so little affection (well, none at all) that we're desperate to be in contact with anything that is associated with a foid. The blackpill has rendered me immune to this desire, fortunately - I don't see foids as angels so the things they come into contact with don't feel "blessed".

Grip either posts best coomfuel or just faggotmaxxs :feelsjuice:

There’s nothing wrong with being attracted to women’s anatomy.

I bet ZUN has an armpit fetish.
Maybe he really is a man of that kind of culture. Apparently shrine maiden outfits usually don't have exposed armpits, and yet both Reimu and Sanae have exposed armpits. :feelshehe:

You just got gripp'd

it was ahssjobs and thighjobs :ahegao: that got me. not an armpit person yet

Not really

With good personal hygiene
I mean even if a whore had poor personal hygiene, you still wouldn't be able to tell as long as she took a shower right before you fuck.