Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] you have a droopy dick

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Sometimes when you pee the line of piss will be aimed right at your pants because of your drooped dick. And then you piss all over your pants before you realize to straighten out your dick. Then when you come out of the toilet it looks like u pissed ur pants

I mostly piss while sitting so I don't have to bother aiming or washing my hands :feelsUgh:

I don't identify with these traits but sometimes when I'm pissing I accidentally urinate in the bucket that my family takes a shower when theres no water :feelsaww:

I mostly piss while sitting so I don't have to bother aiming or washing my hands :feelsUgh:
What are you, a fucking foid? This is some low T shit my nigga

I have kidney stones. It sucks

cope, I'm erect 24/7
it scares foids away

Big dick problems, cant relate.

I'm white, I prefer a clean toilet :society:
I don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about dude

But you really gotta start being a man and STANDING UP while you pee.
peeing while sitting down is the ultimate cuck trait. Might as well cut your dick off and get a surgeon to carve out a boypussy for you.

My dick is too small to aim and my foreskin is at weird angle so i piss sideways

sometimes when I start pissing it unexpectedly goes in a weird direction and I piss the wall or the ground or the seat or god forbid my legs so a lot of the time I just sit down to avoid the hassle. also avoids having to raise the seat which I as a ldaring neet find very bothersome :feelscomfy:

sometimes when I start pissing it unexpectedly goes in a weird direction and I piss the wall or the ground or the seat or god forbid my legs so a lot of the time I just sit down to avoid the hassle. also avoids having to raise the seat which I as a ldaring neet find very bothersome :feelscomfy:
I don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about dude

But you really gotta start being a man and STANDING UP while you pee.
peeing while sitting down is the ultimate cuck trait. Might as well cut your dick off and get a surgeon to carve out a boypussy for you.