Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you have a cat

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Cats require low effort to take care of, so they are the perfect pets for incels. Incels are also less likely to be narcissistic than normies, so they are fine with a pet that doesn't worship them. The downside is that incels can't walk their cats outside, whereas dog owners can lure foids over to pet their dog and then start a conversation with them. Not owning a dog takes away a possible avenue for incels to meet foids, further exacerbating their inceldom.

It's the dog luring the foid in with his human. Don't get it twisted, the dog is cucking his "master".
Take the dogpill with you no matter where :blackpill:
You can walk with a pussy outside, only if you are chad tho :feelshmm:

No, I LDAR too much for it to be a real possibility. The cat would probably starve to death because I forgot to feed it.

I'm not a psychopathic normie, if I know I can't be a great owner I would rather have no cat at all.

Truecel trait: you don't have any pets because you don't have any motivation or energy to care for them.

Truecel trait: You don't have any pets and hate dogs and cats

I like to play with catshit!

I love my cat
It's over for me

I want a landwhale cat.

Reminder that that is the only pussy any of us will ever touch :feelsrope:

Killed my own from meowing too much:feelshmm:

Just kidding… the only thing I capable of… getting rid off… a foid in her warm red juice:shhh:

If you think narcissists cant own cats then you didnt meet my brother

I want Big Floppa

Cats require low effort to take care of, so they are the perfect pets for incels. Incels are also less likely to be narcissistic than normies, so they are fine with a pet that doesn't worship them. The downside is that incels can't walk their cats outside, whereas dog owners can lure foids over to pet their dog and then start a conversation with them. Not owning a dog takes away a possible avenue for incels to meet foids, further exacerbating their inceldom.
I have 2 dogs. They are my main reason to keep on living

Not owning a dog takes away a possible avenue for incels to meet foids,
We will get accused of raping dogs if we take our dogs outside for walk