Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: You have a big head

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
This is pretty incel-ish trait to have - big head. Either just a big skull in general, that is inappropriately large for your body (especially if you are skinny) or just a large cranium compared to a small chin/jaw area. Either way you look like a freak.

I agree, as weird as that sounds.

JFL they even made an incel supervillain out of this concept, over for BigBraincels everywhere

This is pretty incel-ish trait to have - big head. Either just a big skull in general, that is inappropriately large for your body (especially if you are skinny) or just a large cranium compared to a small chin/jaw area. Either way you look like a freak.
I have an ape skull, with a tiny cranium that seems just about right for my low IQ

opposite for me, i look like i have microcephaly

It's head shape that matters most

Like my hero Bukowski, who ascended repeatedly once getting novels published (though this picture is a bad example of why you'd want to).

Bukowski

I have a skull, that is too wide and it looks comically large in correlation to my frame

Literally Chad trait.

How tall are you? Do you have some condition that cause this?
5'8'' but the body of a 15 year old boy as a 28 year old man, not a chad trait. Chads have good frame and a larger body (either toned or muscular).

you are speaking the truth my friend
28 year old man
man?

Not necessarily big, but mine has a deformed shape

57cm isnt exactly a big circumference. So not necessarily a incel trait.

I don’t think brocels have inherently larger alien skulls, I think we just LOOK like we have bigger heads because a solid majority of us are framcels so our head looks larger relative to our tiny shoulder widths

Can’t relate

Exact opposite for me.

Nope. My bones are small. So, my scull isn't big either.