Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you hate waking up every morning

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As soon as I wake up every day I just want to LDAR all day long. Feels horrible, truly a sense of dread every time you are awake again and wish you had died in your sleep. I instantly try to get a high or buzz going to cope otherwise I would be unable to leave the bed every day

I felt horrible today but now im okay tbh

I don't hate waking up, I hate going outside

yeah waking up for school was pure torture. never understood how normies are so jolly and talkative early in the morning.

I can relate

Yup and going to bed is the best part of the day

I really hate it

I look forward to waking up to alerts.

:feelscry:
When will this suffering end?

Mornings are the worst

Especially when having a good dream

Making up S-F is hell because I know I have to work or get ready for work.

Saturdays is the only day I'm quite calm in the morning yet it still sucks because I have 12-16 hours of nothing to do before Sunday when I got to start getting ready to go back to work. So it is be anxious and paranoid 6 days out of the week or be utterly depressed the 1 day of the week because I'm daydreaming all Saturday of what I wish my life was like.

So basically 7 days out of the week I hate myself and hate waking up. I just want to die peacefully in my sleep. At this point having sex in my mid 30s is fucking meaningless. Not like I'm going to get to fuck a prime virgin teen these days.

i like dreaming ngl