Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You hate the "Yes Chad" and Gigachad memes

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I fucking hate them and everyone who uses them, those goddamn Chad worshippers. It started as always as a shitty 4chan meme, then it was spammed on discord, then jumped to reddit, then to the rest of mainstream social media and now all normies use it daily so it's unavoidable. Also most of the memes are not even funny and just used to make fun of you and your ideas, or to say "me: handsome, you: incel". Or the black and white Russian Gigachad meme is very retarded as well, most of the times it doesn't even have text and it's just a pic of the Gigachad and that smug ass smile he has or if the OP isn't feeling lazy it may say "based" or "redpilled". Can't wait until this retarded trend dies just like all memes do and I don't have to see that fucking Chad worship anymore. Advice animals died, rage comics too, don't think you're immortal Chad :feelshehe:

Normies take a once popular meme and run it into the ground, erasing any sense of meaning for why it was spread in the first place. More news at twelve.

that average fan vs average enjoyer meme shit is so annoying , it also proves the blackpill jfl

that average fan vs average enjoyer meme shit is so annoying , it also proves the blackpill jfl
The enjoyer is the chad here I suppose?

I fucking hate them and everyone who uses them, those goddamn Chad worshippers. It started as always as a shitty 4chan meme, then it was spammed on discord, then jumped to reddit, then to the rest of mainstream social media and now all normies use it daily so it's unavoidable. Also most of the memes are not even funny and just used to make fun of you and your ideas, or to say "me: handsome, you: incel". Or the black and white Russian Gigachad meme is very retarded as well, most of the times it doesn't even have text and it's just a pic of the Gigachad and that smug ass smile he has or if the OP isn't feeling lazy it may say "based" or "redpilled". Can't wait until this retarded trend dies just like all memes do and I don't have to see that fucking Chad worship anymore. Advice animals died, rage comics too, don't think you're immortal Chad :feelshehe:
Yes i hate that shit

Chad worshippers deserve 12 gauge slug to the cranium (in borderlands the pre sequel)

wow, i'm not the only one who hates that shit, another meme i hated was the one of the guy who was with his girlfriend and turned around to see the ass of another woman, i hated the facial expression of that chad, the worst thing is that there was a time when it was fashionable to make memes of that, i remember that's why i stopped watching the virals of imgur to not see that shit. it's funny that the cute memes like the kittens last so little and those of social validation instead are maintained for years.

Can't wait until this retarded trend dies just like all memes do and I don't have to see that fucking Chad worship anymore. Advice animals died, rage comics too, don't think you're immortal Chad :feelshehe:
This can be viewed as a test to see if chad always win in a way ngl

agreed 100%, so fucking annoying, they legit think Chad's mere presence would be enough to invalidate your argument jfl, these faggots don't realize they are essentially proving our point with their bullshit. I also cringe everytime normies say the words ''based'' or ''redpilled'', it just looks so fucking wrong and they most likely don't even know what that shit means.

even then, it's kinda hilarious how incel bastardized memes tend to be the ones that last more, in a way I guess you could say we have better personalities than them lmao
by far the most annoying, but yes, they essentially proved our point and honestly it just makes them look even dumber than what they are