Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You hate seeing couples

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
i can`t fucking stand seeing couples especially young couples they make me either really angry or sad

It makes me sad to see them enjoying their time outside, holding hands, and conversing, while I'm the spectator in the back looking at them. When they go home, they will have sex while I am posting under @Grodd's thread on .is.

They are always out, like it could be a fucking Tuesday at 2 PM fucking raining out and I’d see couples out walking in the beach getting ice cream and shit

Do they ever work? It seems like their life is based around body count and flexing how rich they are

It makes me sad to see them enjoying their time outside, holding hands, and conversing, while I'm the spectator in the back looking at them. When they go home, they will have sex while I am posting under @Grodd's thread.
Well i`m glad you choose my thread to post under brocel

I don't hate it like i hate a enemy but it makes me feel worthless and depressed, I was sitting on a bench when i saw a Buff Ethnic Dude going with his fingers through his hot stacy gfs hair

Last edited:
Yeah especially if they are affectionate and not like they are forced to be together (happens a lot with older normies).

They are always out, like it could be a fucking Tuesday at 2 PM fucking raining out and I’d see couples out walking in the beach getting ice cream and shit

Do they ever work? It seems like their life is based around body count and flexing how rich they are
Yeah exactly they are always out rubbing it in and it hurts even more when they kiss which should be illegal in public

I don't hate it like i hate a eneny but it makes me feel worthless and depressed, I was sitting on a bench when i saw a Buff Ethnic Dude going with his fingers through his hot stacy gfs hair
:reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Yeah especially if they are affectionate and not like they are forced to be together (happens a lot with older normies).
Yeah true when they kiss it makes me wanna cry tbh

Can relate. But for me it's more like I hate seeing attractive women generally. I hate being around them because they think I'm a creep for checking them out. I can't bear to be around women I find good looking. This shit happens at the church too, the milfs there think I'm a pervert autist who only comes to mass so that he can look them up and down. Well, they are kind of right but still annoying.

They make me motivated sometimes since many guys I see in relationships with are not that GL but they all NT mog me to oblivion

Can relate. But for me it's more like I hate seeing attractive women generally. I hate being around them because they think I'm a creep for checking them out. I can't bear to be around women I find good looking. This shit happens at the church too, the milfs there think I'm a pervert autist who only comes to mass so that he can look them up and down. Well, they are kind of right but still annoying.
Yeah for sure seeing Attractive foids is painful fills me with anger

They make me motivated sometimes since many guys I see in relationships with are not that GL but they all NT mog me to oblivion
The motivation is something i don`t feel i can`t get past the anger and sadness

Seeing groups of people my age in general just makes me seethe

It always gets me more or less angry. I look away, go away and make disgusted facial expressions. Couples where the foid is blonde or pregnant are the worst and places where I like to go swimming and relax are the worst to get mogged by them rn. It's a huge reefuel to see a blonde and her boyfriend laying on some inflatable at the beach when sun shines on prime foid's silky skin:feelsree::feelsping:

Last edited:
meh couples are everywhere idc abt them

it's so common that I don't consider it interesting

Seeing groups of people my age in general just makes me seethe
This.
Whenever i see a group my age near a bar or something being loud and annoying i just wanna run them all over

Yeah for sure seeing Attractive foids is painful fills me with anger
And it's even more annoying when you can see that they just refuse to even touch you or be near you. For example this happened to me a lot, I sit down somewhere and the female who sat near there stands up and walks away in literal disgust. Or in church when we shake hands with each other they just ignore me completely, even if I'm sitting behind them. They shake hands with everyone, even the the legit mentally retarded guy but not me. Wtf.

And it's even more annoying when you can see that they just refuse to even touch you or be near you. For example this happened to me a lot, I sit down somewhere and the female who sat near there stands up and walks away in literal disgust. Or in church when we shake hands with each other they just ignore me completely, even if I'm sitting behind them. They shake hands with everyone, even the the legit mentally retarded guy but not me. Wtf.
Yes has happened to me countless times where a foid will completely avoid physical contact at all costs

They and friend groups of people my age are the reason why I hate going out, it reminds me of what I'm missing out in life just for being subhuman.

:feelsbadman:
tenor.gif

They and friend groups of people my age are the reason why I hate going out, it reminds me of what I'm missing out in life just for being subhuman.
This