Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: you hate presentations

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
fuck presentations only normies love to do it.

No, normies don't like doing it either.

I'm fine doing presentations. I know that normalfags will think I'm cringe no matter what so I might as well try my hardest to present in an engaging way. It's more cringe if you insist on not doing a presentation imo.

I'm fine doing presentations. I know that normalfags will think I'm cringe no matter what so I might as well try my hardest to present in an engaging way. It's more cringe if you insist on not doing a presentation imo.
Same I was always 100x better at presentation than informal social settings. In a presentation you are expected to talk and people are required to listen. You're not invading people's space and it's not your fault you have to talk to them.

Chad doesn’t fuckijg do presentation holes do it for him or teacher waives it

Nobody likes that shit
Only wide framed Chads

eh they werent that bad. i dont think anyone really cared.

I always skip when I have presentations and show up the next day so I can give my teacher the hard drive with the presentation on it/send it through email