Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you hate how there is no masturbation for hugs

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Satisfying sex fantasies by fapping is si[UWSL]mple but yearning affection and bodily warmth leaves no substitutes.[/UWSL]

One of my forms of "masturbation" consists of rubbing my hands on my legs, lips and shoulders. This greatly improves my "touch deprivation" problems.

Get an anime body pillow. If it has a hole in it then it can satisfy both of your needs

One of my forms of "masturbation" consists of rubbing my hands on my legs, lips and shoulders. This greatly improves my "touch deprivation" problems.
Actually you're right. My post is partly wrong indeed. Well the satisfaction of it is still pretty miniscule in my opinion.
Get an anime body pillow. If it has a hole in it then it can satisfy both of your needs
Thanks for the idea. :panties:

cuddling pillows can get pretty nice
you can also put on heartbeat sounds on your headphones and imagine laying on someone's chest
I like hugging pillows really hard, pushing them on my chest so hard it gets (slightly, ofc) hard to breathe (I imagine that's kinda how weighted blankets work?), then I do some slow deep breathing

Last edited:
I will buy one when I move to another house, I think they will partially work as a substitute but not sure.
Yeah, can't hurt to try
cuddling pillows can get pretty nice
you can also put on heartbeat sounds on your headphones and imagine laying on someone's chest
I like hugging pillows really hard, pushing them on my chest so hard it gets (slightly, ofc) hard to breathe (I imagine that's kinda how weighted blanked work?), then I do some slow deep breathing
Good ideas. :feelsaww:

Comfymaxxing is good with some nice pillows/body pillows and some gf asmr if you like that

Comfymaxxing is good with some nice pillows/body pillows and some gf asmr if you like that
I actually tried audio stuff once (foid talking erotic stuff) and it only worked as major rage fuel because it only made me realize that someone gets to hear it for real, unlike me.

I want to rub my dick on a naked foid’s body.
:society:

you can only hug your pillow OP but never feel the warmth and short shoulders of a woman.

I actually tried audio stuff once (foid talking erotic stuff) and it only worked as major rage fuel because it only made me realize that someone gets to hear it for real, unlike me.
I tried it for a week or 2 when I had problems sleeping, it wasn't erotic bdsm shit it was just kissing and cuddling etc I had some ragefuel too but I was too tired to even bother feeling angry about it

This is very true, no dakimakuras don't help

Satisfying sex fantasies by fapping is si[UWSL]mple but yearning affection and bodily warmth leaves no substitutes.[/UWSL]
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
nothing will replicate the warm feeling of someone holding on to you with love and giving each other warmth.

Just hug yourself br0

just hug your pillow bro

Blankets and dakimakura
DakisSmugBeardPink
Trio
Thanos
RiceStraws

GunAsukaNig

Yup, I was just about to post above pic
maxresdefault.jpg

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
nothing will replicate the warm feeling of someone holding on to you with love and giving each other warmth.
Correct :feelsrope:
That's why it's not exactly the "celibacy" that's the worst bit for me.

I hug and kiss my pillow to pretend cuddling with a woman

I hug and kiss my pillow to pretend cuddling with a woman
My pillow tried to suffocate me once. So I stabbed it several times... It never did that again, and now it even let's me fuck it more often.

My pillow tried to suffocate me once. So I stabbed it several times... It never did that again, and now it even let's me fuck it more often.
Based

Just delusion max bro

I would pay a LOT of money to have a realistic sex doll teleported anonymously into my bedroom. But there's no way to get one without others finding out.

Don't watch erotic stuff lol. Play videos like these when sleeping
View: https://youtu.be/kRyaR6xUNCc
while hugging a pillow. And just close your eyes and pretend there really is a woman next to you. Helps me a lot when I feel lonely, though some do think of this as suifuel, so up to you