Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel Trait: You hate festivals

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Here in curryland the festival of Holi is around. I am not a hindu so we don't celebrate Holi but it makes me feel sad that whenever there's any festival around all normies enjoy with their (mostly male) friends, how all foids and chads are happy with each other, how normies, foids, normies and chads [UWSL]are shopping, buying new dresses and new items for decoration but you lay down unable to come up with any plans because you don't have anything to celebrate about. You have zero friends. [/UWSL]

Going down the street there are decorations around, everyone with their friends/gf/bf, everyone is laughing and enjoying and smiling and everyone is atleast 6/10 while you just stand there unnoticed just like an electric pole.

And on the day of festival there's music and happiness all around and everyone is exchanging gifts with each other, people going out for picnics while you are either playing games or browsing an incel forum talking about how you got heightmogged by a 10 year old kid.

You can't even go out because everyone is tall, gorgeous and white as fuck. You are short, deathnic, you getting looksmogged even by bugs flying around, and pe[UWSL]ople mistake you for a literal janitor because of your looks. Foids don't even like to see you around and are considering reporting you for harassment for sitting in a chair 10 feet next to her (too close). [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Both you and foids wish you were dead. [/UWSL]

And then when the festival ends and school/uni opens everyone around you is bragging about how they enjoyed everything and how it was the best Christmas/eid/halloween/whatever festival of the year and how they will miss it, and talking about the gifts they got from their friends, and chads and foids talking about their happy moments in the festival.

All this hate and rejection just because we don't look a certain way, just because we are a nonwhite male, and just because we don't behave a certain way (non NT) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

EDIT: People wondering about white people in curryland, that experience is whenever I am abroad and not here. It's much, much bigger suifuel than celebrating anything in India.

Last edited:
never been to a festival in my life

crowded places in general are ragefuel

so many people holding hands and having fun together, something I'll quite possibly never get

Yes but I would love it if I had a gf to go to them together

There are white people in curryland?

For better or for worse, "festivals" in Burgerland are usually lame events put on by local government that only boomers go to because all they have is shitty cover bands and (if you're lucky) free terrible beer. We don't have much of a cultural heritage over here so there aren't any events that everybody goes to.

I do sympathize with hating seeing happy normies in public, whenever i see a hot foid and her chad hugging each other while they pick out frozen food at the grocery store i feel depressed.

I never had friends to attend EDC with... that is another reason I hate the world.

Here in curryland the festival of Holi is around. I am not a hindu so we don't celebrate Holi but it makes me feel sad that whenever there's any festival around all normies enjoy with their (mostly male) friends, how all foids and chads are happy with each other, how normies, foids, normies and chads [UWSL]are shopping, buying new dresses and new items for decoration but you lay down unable to come up with any plans because you don't have anything to celebrate about. You have zero friends. [/UWSL]

Going down the street there are decorations around, everyone with their friends/gf/bf, everyone is laughing and enjoying and smiling and everyone is atleast 6/10 while you just stand there unnoticed just like an electric pole.

And on the day of festival there's music and happiness all around and everyone is exchanging gifts with each other, people going out for picnics while you are either playing games or browsing an incel forum talking about how you got heightmogged by a 10 year old kid.

You can't even go out because everyone is tall, gorgeous and white as fuck. You are short, deathnic, you getting looksmogged even by bugs flying around, and pe[UWSL]ople mistake you for a literal janitor because of your looks. Foids don't even like to see you around and are considering reporting you for harassment for sitting in a chair 10 feet next to her (too close). [/UWSL]

And then when the festival ends and school/uni opens everyone around you is bragging about how they enjoyed everything and how it was the best Christmas/eid/halloween/whatever festival of the year and how they will miss it, and talking about the gifts they got from their friends, and chads and foids talking about their happy moments in the festival.

All this hate and rejection just because we don't look a certain way, just because we are a nonwhite male, and just because we don't behave a certain way (non NT) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

EDIT: People wondering about white people in curryland, that experience is whenever I am abroad and not here. It's much, much bigger suifuel than celebrating anything in India.
I don’t like people overall

For better or for worse, "festivals" in Burgerland are usually lame events put on by local government that only boomers go to because all they have is shitty cover bands and (if you're lucky) free terrible beer. We don't have much of a cultural heritage over here so there aren't any events that everybody goes to.
What about festivals like halloween and Christmas? Don't judge me since most of my knowledge of burgerland is from movies and fiction but it seems that Christmas is quite joyous there

ive never been to a festival why would I go to one as a incel

Went to a three day two night "Rave" once (summer 1991). I was on Ecstasy the whole time and strung out bad by the end.....techno music was bad then, and its worse now. Its aged terribly. My ego was ripped to shreds further back then as I am standing around at the dead hours of the rave (4-6 am) and all my friends are in their tents with random girls having sex and I am told "you'll find a great gal when you just be yourself" nonsense.

I have gone to concerts since but its better when it isn't some large dance party thing. As you get older, Stacy and Chad don't bother you as much...and at my age, seeing young Chads and Stacys....I am old enough to really be their father...so at least I am invisible now

I am from Curryland and I relate to you. I was just rotting inside my house this Diwali because I don't have any friends :feelsclown:

Never been to a festival, never will.

festivals sometimes can be entERtaining tho :feelsLSD:
but yeah I have to agree festivals are for NT normies, faggots gather there to behave like a fucking animals they are

A bunch of (literal) faggots in costumes crashed my birthday celebration when I was 5 bc we were on the yard and my birthmonth is the same as when that festival is celebrated here.

I've sworn a mild disdain for them ever since, but no hate is stronger than the one I harbor for trashy normie foids and their beta enablers.

A bunch of (literal) faggots in costumes crashed my birthday celebration when I was 5 bc we were on the yard and my birthmonth is the same as when that festival is celebrated here.

I've sworn a mild disdain for them ever since, but no hate is stronger than the one I harbor for trashy normie foids and their beta enablers.
Should've hurled some slurs. You were 5 so you wouldn't face anything either.

Attending a festival as an incel seems about as foolish as going to clubs or practicing PUA

Depends what the festival entails.

I hate the ones where they blast vulgar, disgusting rap music.

crowded and loud places do not go good at all together

also all that walking around gets fucking tiring

I never have been in a party

Saturday, 19 March

Will go out this time, good time to approach when everyone has their guards down. Hopefully I'm looksmaxxed by then.

I hated festivals even as a kid. The fact that I'm expected to be happy at them has always rubbed me the wrong way, let alone the presence of a lot of people and/or loud music.

Yes, I hate social events as a whole. I can barely go outside without feeling jittery and sweaty.

Shannon Bosanac(Severe social anxiety) loves them:

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 18 31 12

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 18 33 15

10346439 771900776234198 6708867229906904159 n

13619898 1195906410452023 3075703845320530142 n

11227391 903051743119100 2340949802383084129 n

Screenshot from 2021 11 01 17 00 29

10665373 1500942636835339 781770018045962177 n

10526065 105125419828229 5591673201950622412 n1

I'm sorry; I couldn't resist.

God, USA is truly a soulless country made by satan

I used to like them when I was child. Now I avoid any kind of social massive interaction because I could get mogged.:fuk::fuk: