Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill İncel trait : You hate barbers

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I cant exppress my hate against barbers,ı hate more than teachers and foid bosses.
Everytime ı go to a barber he talks about love life,how many girls ı banged and assumes ı only get a haircut to meet with my friends or gf.
I once gave 2 dollar to a barber so he could stfu about it and just give me the haircut.
He is literally getting paid money (Directly,not even through wage stealing or taxes) to mogg you and shove the fact you will never have a gf,down your throath.
Im not even talking about norm shit barbers,they always try to convince you to get that stupid Chad hair cuts like these that expose your jawline like a cats eyes in the dark : 8d5963724c2889a54d746643bc1de9d4

Literally the only reason why ı have a shitty mustache and greasy hair is because ı refuse to go near those normie faggots and just take care of my hair myself.

This is why my dad and I cut our own hair.

I have never been to a barber and my dad told me he hasn't been to a barber for 30+ years

more like barbers hate me.

I can't go into one without some asshole screaming-

CALL 911 WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.

20200525 023017

I've cut my own hair the last 2 times. I only cut it when it gets too big and I look like a caveman though. "Shave" it with clippers, to the shortest possible size (it really does look shaved). You're good for like half a year.

Though I'm pretty much bald, like NW4 at this point, so that's why I do that. Don't do it if you still have nice hair.

The barber I go to doesn’t talk about that shit but if he did I’d probably rope after a few haircuts

This is why my dad and I cut our own hair.

I have never been to a barber and my dad told me he hasn't been to a barber for 30+ years

ngl this probably why your hair fucked up

I've never gone to a barber post puberty, what a waste of money that is. Having to pay to sit in a chair and withstand mind numbing conversations while trying to avoid mirrors everywhere is prime neckfuel. Even if I was good looking I think I'd avoid it.

wym? I just shave it off when I cut my hair. Nothing special
Photo I last saw of you still had that generic 35+ yr old male balding hair cut.
Fucking up edges can take a long time to regrow.
My Dad fucked my hair up when I was a junior (2015) and one of my edges is completely uneven & I've only had my hair cut once(last year.)

Tbh I don't really care about hairstyle. I would just keep my undercut anyways.

I go to the barber. But they are proffesional and get the job done with no talking.
I couldnt go to some social chad or stacy and get my hair cut

I have a great barber tbh.

I think it's time for you to find another barber.

I cute my hair myself.
First cut it all down to 18mm, then go to 15mm on the sides. Looks great after a few days of growing.
Though I kinda want to try this one out one day,
Anglohaircut

Fuck awkward barber convos and looking at your ugly face in the mirror as he fucks your shit up. I cut my own hair

Good thing i go to an ethnic barber.

i cut my own. cant handle those fuckers

Waste of money, I just cut my own hair.

I have to admit I am quite surprised to hear that cutting your own hair is common around here.
But I can understand why. :feelsbadman:

I've never gone to a barber post puberty, what a waste of money that is. Having to pay to sit in a chair and withstand mind numbing conversations while trying to avoid mirrors everywhere is prime neckfuel.

Send me your zoo and habitat, ill throw you some clippers and some batteries
I live in a forest not a zoo.

I haven't released chapter 3 of my story yet.

Which goes into excruciating detail about my time and escape from a zoo

I live in a forest not a zoo.

I haven't released chapter 3 of my story yet.

Which goes into excruciating detail about my time and escape from a zoo
Which forest? I can send it by drone. I have a crew.

İs it true you drink real Mountain Dew straight from the source ?
No. That is marketing targeting your simple human brain.

Mountain dew does not exist in the mountains.

20200402 015832

I cute my hair myself.
First cut it all down to 18mm, then go to 15mm on the sides. Looks great after a few days of growing.
Though I kinda want to try this one out one day,
View attachment 280784
I cut my hair 5.56mm on the sides and 7.65mm on my sideburns and mustache, and have 9mm on the very top.

I am very careful to maintain it this way and i measure it often.

I cut my hair 5.56mm on the sides and 7.65mm on my sideburns and mustache, and have 9mm on the very top.

I am very careful to maintain it this way and i measure it often.
Thats really short tbh, but I guess it might look good if you work out.