Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: You had a tard wrangler in primary school

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
★★
I was a dumb fuck autistic retard back then and still am now so other kids always made fun of and laughed at me. Then I’d go wild and attack them, heck I’d even attack my foid teachers lol. Those were my golden days :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:So eventually I had to have a tard wrangler. One of them was this short 7/10 30 year old foid, one time I could see her bra through her shirt :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Ever since I’ve become more and more pathetically high inhib. Maybe that’s just cope and I was always a passive weak pussy JFL :feelsrope: WHY AM I SO PATHETIC AND RETARDED :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
So eventually I had to have a tard wrangler. One of them was this short 7/10 30 year old foid, one time I could see her bra through her shirt :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
That's an awesome outcome. I wish my school consciously used my sex drive to control me.

I had a tard wrangler myself.

Last edited:
No, though a certain White male staff member would approach me if I skipped lunch.

I don't know if I had that officially, but I feel like some of my peers in grade school took it upon themselves to be some sort of unofficial "tard wrangler" to me. Never even considered that was what they were doing until now, tbh. :feelsbadman:

I got put in the smart people classes. Unfortunately I hate STEM shit despite actually having a knack for it. I just think it's boring. I went for more art stuff in college but lo and behold in order to succeed in any creative career you need to have a fucking social network so you can get jobs. Any attempt I make to make friends fails, meaning it's fucking impossible for me to succeed in the only industries I give a shit about.

incel trait: you liked your teacher

I got put in the smart people classes. Unfortunately I hate STEM shit despite actually having a knack for it. I just think it's boring. I went for more art stuff in college but lo and behold in order to succeed in any creative career you need to have a fucking social network so you can get jobs. Any attempt I make to make friends fails, meaning it's fucking impossible for me to succeed in the only industries I give a shit about.

Just work some throwaway job to make your copes possible. Getting work in an area you like is bound to ruin your innate passion for it.