Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you grow fur, yellow eyes, claws, and a tail during a full moon

Awooo?

• Yes

• No

• Sneed

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I fucking hate that shit.

Average Inceldom Discussion thread on incels.is in 2023

Are you retarded

It's more than that. The mute factor allowed them to minimize it since it isn't looking so good for our Yellow "friends".

Although normally unable to move at night, pure titans can move during the full moon,
because the full moon provides them with just enough reflected sunlight (their source of energy) that allows for activity.

Although normally unable to move at night, pure titans can move during the full moon,
because the full moon provides them with just enough reflected sunlight (their source of energy) that allows for activity.

Re: Anyone watching Dragonball Super?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200245416Monday, October 17, 2016 5:03 PM CDT
"But how would Vegito separate if they do use the potara earrings? The fusion from them lasts forever, even if you take off the earrings. They were only able to separate in the Buu saga because of the weird aura inside his body." They could surely use the Super Dragon Balls in the "Main" time-line.

It's more than that. The mute factor allowed them to minimize it since it isn't looking so good for our Yellow "friends".

Re: @legoseed
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200266888Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:37 AM CDT
Ah, Worshiping Your Internet Deity As Usual?
Re: Somebody clear this up for me...
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200266854Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:34 AM CDT
You Do Not Understand Sorcery Very Much, I See. Magic Enhances Your Abilities. "Zombification" Is A Magical Transformation.
Re: Anyone watching Dragonball Super?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200238730Monday, October 17, 2016 2:48 PM CDT
"Zam worn out" Hmm. I'm not so sure about this. Makaioshin is immortal, yes? I would think that this extends to Ki consumption as well.

Are u a furry or something

It's over...

Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184232713Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:49 PM CST
Hello Off-Topic. Despite being twenty-two years of age and currently unemployed(Due to an economic recession), I spend countless hours viewing episodes from the original, English versions of the Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z television series. The constant, nostalgic battles are truly exciting. I have purchased many figurines and costumes from both shows, and I role-play with them frequently. Just a mere hour ago, I played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my Playstation 2. I hope to play Pokemon Crystal on my GameBoy next. I am hoping to travel to Japan once I receive sufficient funding from relatives so that I may meet Akira Toriyama personally. I enjoy his manga pages very much. Do you also enjoy good, original shows such as Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z? They are involved in the vast majority of my day.
Re: Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184232913Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:52 PM CST
With enough persuasion, shows such as "Inuyasha" may also be included.
Re: Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184233106Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:56 PM CST
Surely I am not the only individual who enjoys Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z on this website?