Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: You got up early to buy a 30 series RTX card

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Have not seen so many fucking incels herded together in a while. And I think Redditors are right-- in that I could literally sense the misogyny in the line. No soycels here. A diverse coalition of misogynist neckbeards, short ethnic gamers-- sprinkle in a few old white guys probably using the cards to mine crypto. There's just a face a misogynist has-- a short ethnic gamer face of disappointment an incel has from constant rejection that makes him stand in a fucking line NO FUCKING SMALL TALK to buy high end graphics cards to cope.

Also obese people that are on a level of obesity that you normally don't see in public showed up. I always found that it makes sense that often obese people are not incel, because they have each other. They are probably polyamoruous-- and they probably built a coalition to scalp the cards. They are almost like gays in the sense that they have this closed pool of relatability makes you more likely to ascend.

I've always thought that extreme mediocrity makes you more incel than being legit mentally ill or fugly-- as being mediocre makes you just plain invisible.

Last edited:
Them gamers being oppressed again as usual :society:

Did you get me one, broski? :feelsaww:

Did you get me one, broski? :feelsaww:
only one per customer-- the obese brought in polyamorous partners to help buy em up. True incels have no buddies willing to pool together and buy more cards for profit- they just want to cope and use the cards as intended.

I haven't been to a physical computer retail store for more than 10 years.

I haven't been to a physical computer retail store for more than 10 years.
none of these people want to buy it in person, but that's what it takes to get it at a fair price

That's a pretty normie trait: incels save their electronics till the bitter end and buy the budget AMD cards once again.

That's a pretty normie trait: incels save their electronics till the bitter end and buy the budget AMD cards once again.
the genetics of the people in line would prove you wrong

1080p Turing master race reporting in.

the price of gpus is so fucking inflated its ridiculous

I did, but there was no queue or anything.
I just got up at 10 AM or something and bought 3060 Ti on launch day at MSRP right in the store, I think you meant something different.

I just got up at 10 AM or something and bought 3060 Ti on launch day at MSRP right in the store, I think you meant something different.
I dont think 10 am is early :feelsjuice:

lucky you must live in an area where you can pull that off

the obese brought in polyamorous partners to help buy em up
Disgusting. Just imagine all that fat squishing around in a pile.

Attractive people don't need high-end graphics cards. E-girls do, but you don't see them in line: they get their simps to buy them.

Last edited:
Consume Product

Have not seen so many fucking incels herded together in a while. And I think Redditors are right-- in that I could literally sense the misogyny in the line. No soycels here. A diverse coalition of misogynist neckbeards, short ethnic gamers-- sprinkle in a few old white guys probably using the cards to mine crypto. There's just a face a misogynist has-- a short ethnic gamer face of disappointment an incel has from constant rejection that makes him stand in a fucking line NO FUCKING SMALL TALK to buy high end graphics cards to cope.

Also obese people that are on a level of obesity that you normally don't see in public showed up. I always found that it makes sense that often obese people are not incel, because they have each other. They are probably polyamoruous-- and they probably built a coalition to scalp the cards. They are almost like gays in the sense that they have this closed pool of relatability makes you more likely to ascend.

I've always thought that extreme mediocrity makes you more incel than being legit mentally ill or fugly-- as being mediocre makes you just plain invisible.
cock beards

I don't have any money, and latest generation video boards are very high-class people's stuff.

I am even to dumb to buy something from amazon

the last thing i got up early to buy was Final Fantasy 13, and the line was loaded with sexhaver teen males holding hands with their gfs :feelsree:

This is what computer stores are like on boxing day and black friday.

poorcel trait : you dont care :society: