Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you got molested

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★★★★

nah fakecel, cuz incel =/= sex

I was sexually harassed often in elementary school by the older kids, but eh it’s whatever. I was an easy target so it was to be expected.
Sorry you were molested broski.

never been molested have been touched inaprorialy by a fah when i was younger while on the bus in elementary and by a another fag in high school i stopped them from going any further and touching me they tried hated it didn't feel good and one time left the bathroom door and the creepy pervert kid came and saw me using the bathroom and started laughing hate gays :cryfeels:

never been molested have been touched inaprorialy by a fah when i was young and by a another fag in high school i stopped them from going any further and touching me they tried hated it didn't feel good and one time left the bathroom door and the creepy pervert kid came and saw me using the bathroom and started laughing hate gays :cryfeels:
Damn brocel :feelsbadman:

Chad trait your dad touched you as a kid :chad:

Being molested is a fakecel trait. I wish I was considered cute enough to be taken advantaged of by an older woman

I was so unattractive that I never got touched lol. Mom never hugged me or anything.

My experiences weren't that bad but I was touched inappropriately twice by bullies in two separate occasions. I was standing in line and this faggot tried putting his fingers in my ass but it was just humiliating and thankfully no one else saw it. Another time I had my ass slapped by another bully while standing in front of my locker. Tbh they did much worse to me but man I wish I could go back in time to punch these fuckers in the back of their heads.

Last edited:
There was this extremely weird girl in my school that sexually assaulted me in 7th grade.

Honestly I didn't care to much but yeah that happened.

Sorry you were molested man :cryfeels:

Not directly but child molestation could lead to trauma that made you antisocial

was she ugly or something, still mogs me. No foid has shown interest in me like that.
She was like a mid tier black girl.

She did this too everyone by the way and also she bragged about having sex with a 30 year old when she was like 13

She did this too everyone by the way and also she bragged about having sex with a 30 year old when she was like 13
Mogs me, at least she wasnt fat or ugly.

Her losing her virginity at 13 isn't that unbelievable

Sorry you had to go through that