Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You go out of your way to help people, but nobody ever goes out of their way to help you

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Even the people you've helped before, especially in situations you have no obligation to help.

This is what has made me become a greedy selfish person who only looks after himself, I helped so many people in my life and nobody has ever helped me back, and nobody has ever gone out of their way to help me like I have for them.

This is why now I am 100% all about me, 100% Greed, 100% Selfish, fuck everyone.

I was never born this way, naturally I am a very giving and generous person, but after awhile you just cannot allow yourself to be constantly taken from without ever getting help back, at some point it just becomes a negative thing in your life to be this way, which is why I analysed the situation and decided to put a stop to my natural generous and giving personality and to be as selfish as possible.

Same. The amount of help I have given compared to what I received is 100 to 1.

I'm a disabledcel so I get help for that at least from the government, not from my fellow citizens. I could walk with crutches and no one would even let me sit on the train or bus, while they expect me to sit for someone who willingly took Chad's creampie and is pregnant by choice.

I dont consider disabilitybux help because they're FORCED to pay it, they have no choice, trust me if they had a choice, they wouldn't pay it.

I was never a generous person, I've always put myself first. I never put anyone before me, even my family

Lol at being nice as an incel when the whole world subconsciously wants you dead whenever they see you

Nobody ever helps me but people are constantly asking for my help.

Used to this as a kid but stopped when I realized nobody ever returned the favor at all.

I try not to put myself in a position where I need someone else's help. I always carry spare cash in USD, GBP, and Euro in a hidden pocket on my jacket or in my shoes, enough for a taxi ride to an airport, an embassy, a police station, or a hospital, wherever I am in the world. I carry a power bank and use an unlimited data SIM so I don't worry about getting lost. Google Maps is a godsend.

The unfortunate thing about inceldom is that no one will ever recognize you as a human. You can't depend on anyone else. No one trusts you. You look creepy. No one will ever give you directions, or lend you a paper clip, a phone call, or give you enough spare change for a ride home if you lose your wallet. You're not an attractive foid who can simply bat her eyelashes and make a sad puppy face. You are on your own.

I help people when I don't have to go out of my usual routine to do so. That's it. I don't expect nothing in return. Giving directions to a lost tourist? OK. Waking up three hours earlier so I can meet an acquaintance at the airport? Nah.

Last edited:
This is what has made me become a greedy selfish person who only looks after himself, I helped so many people in my life and nobody has ever helped me back, and nobody has ever gone out of their way to help me like I have for them.

This is why now I am 100% all about me, 100% Greed, 100% Selfish, fuck everyone.
same tbh

Can relate. If you're too kind, they'd try to push you to have more and more.

my family used to help people but when we fell on hard times they all turned its the way of society so my motto is fuck every one and only look out for myself and if you have to walk all over their dead bodies to get what you want by all means fucking go for it

was at the arcade and a bunch of kids wanted to play this basketball hoops game. I was kind enough to let them use my “play card” so they would be able to play. Didn’t even receive a thanks they started fighting over the balls.

Forgotten blackpill. A lot of guys here with victim mentally don't realize how brutal it is when you do something for someone, and they take it for granted or even refuse your support.

That can make you feel really worthless.

yeh bro same, i have given so much yet so much has been taken away from me.

I used to be a "Yes man" too,I couldn't say no when someone asked help.After becoming blackpilled I don't help people anymore,and I don't ask for their help either(unless it is in a form of trade)

My biggest mistake was helping and being nice to everyone.
In the end you will only be exploited