Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You give up easily

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I don't think I could " just play the numbers" and cold approach hundreds of women, even if that would lead to my ascension
I have so little self esteem, hardwired into me from a very early age 3-6 that any form of dissapoint, a low grade on a test, a rejection,
destroys my will to keep trying.
I'm literally the definition of a loser,

Sometimes it's best to give up in life. I have 0 self esteem and confidence because I suck at fucking everything.

More like logical trait tbh.

For me I think I give up on certain things because of the uncertainty of the future, and how any immediate reward seems so empty. All the things I want require herculean effort, and I'm still in the process of deciding whether it's worth it.

Especially considering women with a quality upbringing that translates into a respectable personality and good looks are so far and few between. Even in the scenario where you get such a woman, modern culture is inundated with toxic feminism, so there is a good chance she'll regress into a combative, whorish bitch.

Last edited:
True, getting told I'm ugly or getting laughed at would make me consider suicide.

Giving up easily is often just a sign you know what you're doing won't pay off.

Would you give up easily if you had a job in which you made six figures to just stamp papers for like half an hour per day?

For me I think I give up on certain things because of the uncertainty of the future, and how any immediate reward seems so empty. All the things I want require herculean effort, and I'm still in the process of deciding whether it's worth it.
That's why it's hard for me to work out sometimes.

It's taking things from a logical point of view. Why would I keep attempting with women when I get the same response every time?
Doing the same thing many times over and expecting a different result is extremely stupid.

Sorry but I gave up reading this thread halfway through

True, getting told I'm ugly or getting laughed at would make me consider suicide.
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

Just on some things.

I already give up on women and I’m not even a fucking adult yet, imagine being such a defeatist loser piece of shit that you give up before even trying because you know nothing will be worth it :feelskek:

Giving up easily is often just a sign you know what you're doing won't pay off.

Would you give up easily if you had a job in which you made six figures to just stamp papers for like half an hour per day?