Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: You get superlikes on Tinder every now and then

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
... and 100 % of the times they superliked by mistake. Has seriously happened to me at least 5 times.

why every incel trait thread just traits that apply to op thread

Fakecel trait: Have a tinder

never happened to me

Incel trait: you're not actually celibate and actually are a Chad.

I've never once got a superlike

why every incel trait thread just traits that apply to op thread
Meh, let's throw shit at the wall, see what sticks! It's just a meme at this point anyway tbh

I didn't get superlikes. Tinder bots can't afford them. Deleted tinder. Fuck off normscum social apps :reeeeee:

never happened to me

Fakecel trait: being confused about bragging about tinder superlikes from some 400lb landwhale once in a while.

Never tried tinder

Anyone find it funny how countless bots can exist on dating apps without being shadowbanned but your own profile gets shadowbanned for liking too many profiles because you swipe right on every girl

Time to get banned for bragging

tenor.gif

Srs whats next

"Incel trait: your girlfriend only wants to have sex with you once a day"

All kikes are superkikes!

Did some of you actually just read the click bait headline? The mathematical implications are that for whatever low probability p there is of superliking by mistake, it seems p^5 is nevertheless greater than the likelihood of getting an actual superlike. If that's not incel I don't know what is.