Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you get cucked in your dreams

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I had a dream last night where I met a very beautiful girl at a beach. I started talking to her and a few seconds after that her boyfriend started making fun of my teeth and said he was gonna beat me up if I don’t leave. And I left.

I can’t even dreammaxx

Thankfully I can't relate. Must be absolute suicidefuel

Brutal, but can't relate tbh I don't remember my dreams.

Not even that, i only have nightmares/obscure dreams, like falling down the stairs or getting lost in some forest.

Not even that, i only have nightmares/obscure dreams, like falling down the stairs or getting lost in some forest.
Brutal. 90% of my dreams are like that

I had a dream last night that ER was alive and started making new videos and got back into skateboarding :feelshaha:

I had a dream last night that ER was alive and started making new videos and got back into skateboarding :feelshaha:
He wouldn't post here

I always get tantalisingly close to getting a girl in my dreams and then I wake up

Just happened to me today

Plot: Some countries developed giant space ships and were planning to launch a nuclear strike

A chink foid that i thought was my friend troughout the dream (i actually talked to her there) totally dunked me when the nuclear alerts came, she had a car so we could possibly get out to safety

when i said "i'm going with you right?" she replied "uhh no" then some people convinced her to do so but i ran outside and saw a nuclear missle heading for me (i actually felt heat on my back when i fell to the ground) and woke up

brutally rejected by noodlewhores in my own dreams

Also yesterday i had a dream that chad invited me to touch some breasts but when i got close enough to do it i woke up

My dreams are getting quite real the last 2 days, i can actually FEEL shit in them like the heat from the nuke, also when i woke up i felt bad that i got left for dead in my own dream by a foid that i was "friends" with there

Last edited:
no tbh, I still have either strange dreams about random things or wet dreams where I fuck foids and all

I’ve been cucked in my dreams once, but usually my dream gf’s are loyal