Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Trait: You get called "Buddy" in social situations.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
While chad gets called "master" or "lord' or by his real name.

It happens to me in patronizing way, normies treat me like a kid.

One chadlite in one of my college classes who kept trying to use me for answers kept calling me buddy. I gave him the wrong answers or ignored that asshole. The next chadlite or normie to call me buddy will get their skull smashed against the wall.

or "little buddy."

Lmao reminds me of how @Fat Link called knajjd “little buddy”

He is little though, but a grown ass man.

never began for manlets tbh

It's usually just "bro" or "my nigga" for me

I want to go ER in roblox whenever someone says that shit to me

relatable buddy boyo :soy::soy:

its over buddy boyos

Got heightmogged brutally by a teen roastie and a milf at the store the other day. Lol @ going outside.
Happens every fucking day, few days ago in a store foid in front of me in the line with medium heel boots i swear to God she reached 190cm. Men being head taller than me is the most common thing. Today even two emigrants mogged me by 5-6 cm and for some reason they laughed in my face, fucking douchebags.

Happens every fucking day, few days ago in a store foid in front of me in the line with medium heel boots i swear to God she reached 190cm. Men being head taller than me is the most common thing. Today even two emigrants mogged me by 5-6 cm and for some reason they laughed in my face, fucking douchebags.
Yeah this is why I don’t leave my room. It’s potent ragefuel to be mogged by an entire head. I reach my dad’s nose barely.

How the fuck are people there so tall. Even if I get LL I’d still be a manlet over there lmfao.

Yeah this is why I don’t leave my room. It’s potent ragefuel to be mogged by an entire head. I reach my dad’s nose barely.

How the fuck are people there so tall. Even if I get LL I’d still be a manlet over there lmfao.
I noticed boomers range a lot in height here, i can see a 165cm boomer guy as much as a 195cm boomer guy but my generation milenials are all tallfags and fat, being fat on that height they look like bears.

I noticed boomers range a lot in height here, i can see a 165cm boomer guy as much as a 195cm boomer guy but my generation milenials are all tallfags and fat, being fat on that height they look like bears.
It’s so shitty being small. I can’t even ogremaxx because my tiny frame rejects gains.

Here on my campus most white zoomers are 6’1+/- 3”

Almost never see white guys under 5’10:lasereyes:

If I got fat it would probably go to my thighs/hips/gut. ’m like 120 or so, I’ll likely remain this way for a while.

It’s so shitty being small. I can’t even ogremaxx because my tiny frame rejects gains.

Here on my campus most white zoomers are 6’1+/- 3”

Almost never see white guys under 5’10:lasereyes:

If I got fat it would probably go to my thighs/hips/gut. ’m like 120 or so, I’ll likely remain this way for a while.
Better, once you get fat its hard to get rid of it. I rarely here see guy around 30 being skinny, you might gain weight naturally later in life.

Better, once you get fat its hard to get rid of it. I rarely here see guy around 30 being skinny, you might gain weight naturally later in life.
Dad doesn’t look fat since his bones are developed and his fat distributes evenly.

Probably will gain later on.

Lmao reminds me of how @Fat Link called knajjd “little buddy”

He is little though, but a grown ass man.

never began for manlets tbh
LOL, I call even my 6ft3 tall, hulking bodybuilder, giga Chad, thugmaxxed, white best friend that looks like John Cena “little buddy”. :feelskek:

Some might say that it’s because I’m about a year older than him but I’d say it’s more just my clownish personality at play using what I consider a term of endearment towards friends or allies. :feelsclown:

Embarrassing subhuman trait i have that too.

That's not so bad compared to what they call you behind your back.