Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you genuinely hate smiles

• Thread starter Suicidal Schizoid
  • Start date
Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

The exile does not choose his babylon
★★★
You hate seeing people smiling, or happy

What the FUCK do these dumbass normies have to be smiling every time about, every photo, every hangout, they're smiling, they're loud af, you can hear half their conversations and it's just some stupid retarded shit like ''did you hear what X said about Y omg''

Normie smiles are genuinely depressing and annoying and cringe inducing, I genuinely feel rage seeing them, these people exist in a state of disgusting blissful ignorance, like children or some shit.

I fucking hate normies.

Last edited:
Everyone must feel the same despair

They have them because they have toxic positivity, and try to enforce it on others

This. I hated everyone being happy.

Idk can't say I care abt people's facial expressions

like why even look at their face if they're not goodlooking

besides looking at people is against the law

images

I cannot pull of a smile showing my teeth and look human. It has nothing to do with being ugly, just cannot physically do it.

Idk can't say I care abt people's facial expressions

like why even look at their face if they're not goodlooking

besides looking at people is against the law
It's not against the law to look at someones face
also, it's literally glowing when it happens, like toxic waste or some shit

I want to rub my dick on a girl’s smiling face while she wears braces.

You hate seeing people smiling, or happy

What the FUCK do these dumbass normies have to be smiling every time about, every photo, every hangout, they're smiling, they're loud af, you can hear half their conversations and it's just some stupid retarded shit like ''did you hear what X said about Y omg''

Normie smiles are genuinely depressing and annoying and cringe inducing, I genuinely feel rage seeing them, these people exist in a state of disgusting blissful ignorance, like children or some shit.

I fucking hate normies.
I also hate social gatherings and parties and activities n shiy since everyone loves them and has a good time and shit whereas someone like me would never get the invitation or anything

I envy their happiness

Certain things are funny

Certain things are funny
Laugh isnt a smile and I'm sure these normogozoids aren't watching comedy specials or sitting around swinging jokes at each other

Meant to say rub on the braces :lul:. My biggest grammar fail yet, and I don’t know how the word “sharp” got there.