Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: you forgot how to communicate in your native language

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I always feel like a giga sperg when trying to communicate in my native language because I just use English on the internet all day. It's fucking over jfl :lul: :lul:

Yes, it happens to me, all my social interactions are on the internet

The eternal anglo dabbing on bilingualcels on the internet

Very weird and cringe to speak enlgish with people who know your native languange.

Thankgod English is my native language lol

I always feel like a giga sperg when trying to communicate in my native language because I just use English on the internet all day. It's fucking over jfl :lul: :lul:
what is your native language, where do you live

Ded srs tbh ngl bro!

LDARmaxxing eventually kills off the little social skills you had

True. I can't find a specific term to translate "date down" in italian when i have to explain foids nature in real life kek

True. I can't find a specific term to translate "date down" in italian when i have to explain foids nature in real life kek
JFL I dont even bother with black pill talk in spanish.

There's just so many words that my spanish vocab is missing to properly explain it without looking like a retard. Doesn't help that most mexicans are dumb as fuck, in general.

The eternal anglo dabbing on bilingualcels on the internet
I've improved my English thanks to the web (early anti-feminism/gamergate era till today) more than high scuckool

Can't relate, my native language is english

I cant forget spanish

same :lul: :lul: :lul: I think it is pretty cringe too. I can barely listen to songs in my native and adopted language

Yes. JFL :lul::lul::lul: i have a hard time remembering high iq words

My Arabic sucks.

One time it’s good to be a burgerlandcel

True, I think in English and sometimes my sentences sound weird in native language

That’s absolutely insane, what is your native language OP?

Nikada nije ni počelo za dvojezičnecelove.

I have trouble remembering words sometimes. Or construct sentences in english syntax, but it doesnt work in my mother tongue. Weird stuff.

True, I think in English and sometimes my sentences sound weird in native language
Yes, it happens to me, all my social interactions are on the internet

English isn't your native language?

Kill yourself right there

I forget words, I forget grammar :cryfeels:

LOL I thought it was just me. Yesterday I was talking with some friends about a person and I said in portuguese "That guy is larping" and they asked "what is larping?" :feelskek: :feelskek:

LOL I thought it was just me. Yesterday I was talking with some friends about a person and I said in portuguese "That guy is larping" and they asked "what is larping?" :feelskek: :feelskek:

lmfao how do you say larping in portugese? or did you insert the english "larping" into the portugese sentence