Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you forget your age

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I keep thinking I'm 16 and about to turn 17 but I'm 17 about to turn 18. It's so confusing to me that I will turn 18 years of age.

Since I turned 17 I've had nothing but bad experiences. Nothing good has happened, I haven't experienced anything knew or made any milestones.

This is the first year I've been friendless. I had "friends" in secondary school but they were normies who treated me like shit and I had to jestermaxx for until school ended and I went to a different college to them and haven't communicated with those cunts since.

So this is the first year for me that the only times I've been outside is to go to college or go out with family.

Fucking nothing has happened this year and it will be the same for the rest of my life.

It's starting to happen to me. I'm 20 and I keep thinking I'm 16 or 17, until I realize I'm in college.

A lot could change for you in the next 10 years, but not much changed for me by 28, or 38. 48 isn't looking too rosy either.

It's starting to happen to me. I'm 20 and I keep thinking I'm 16 or 17, until I realize I'm in college.
Im in my 20s and I cant fathom that I'm getting so old. It is over for me.

It's all the same anyway.

still stuck in my teen days. Shits pathetic.

I cant imagine what the Wizardcels have it, must be brutal as hell.

still stuck in my teen days. Shits pathetic.

I cant imagine what the Wizardcels have it, must be brutal as hell.
I'm what is considered a wizard and it's more of a comfortably numb sensation to life. I just see the news and laugh at this nightmare existence getting one day closer to death each and every day.

I think this is just a "being older than 16" trait. Each birthday becomes less significant the older you are. There's a big difference between being 15 and 16. There's basically no difference between being 32 and 33.

I get sad just looking at cels that are younger than me. I found the subreddit when I was 19, and now 22. The thought of you being an incel at 16 or 17 makes me feel old.

half my life has literally been a blur

i have times where i stop and think am i really this old (make it stop) mentally i feel like a teen

I often forget the year/month/day we're in, I literally have to think for seconds before I realize it.

Nobody remembers my age, so I'm often confused myself. I once asked my dad and he said I'm 1 year younger that i actually was. I started counting and it didn't add up, so i figured.
I often forget the year/month/day we're in, I literally have to think for seconds before I realize it.

I'd forget my own head if it wasn't screwed on.

I think often, that I am already one year older. I look forward not backward, but I think it's a trait of getting older, that the years are blurring. Nonetheless currently, they still are more distinguishable bc of "milestones" (maybe a too big word for it) in work and faith.