Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait: You fixate on arbitrary goals to avoid killing yoursel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
Deep down you know nothing will change if you lift 50 more pounds, read 10 more books, get better at a game or up your GPA.

Cope or rope.

Music is like that for me.

Sure but I'm not roping until I play Cyberpunk 2077

My excuse is I'm not atheist.

Yep, I code 10 hours a day, so I wont rope

tbh

deep down I know it's over

spent the entire day listening to albums.life is brutal.
I meant more things like writting and publishing songs, planning albums, etc. But I also listen through whole albums like that sometimes when I'm feeling like it.

Same except it's video games rather than music.
I lost my interest in playing games completely in these last weeks/months. I was doing it just to relieve my ADHD while listening to stuff from YT, but now I don't want to do even that.

Music is like that for me.
Music was one of my favorite copes, I wish I had spent more time learning about it instead of rotting as a teenager. Now it’s too late

Last edited:
I meant more things like writting and publishing songs, planning albums, etc. But I also listen through whole albums like that sometimes when I'm feeling like it.
cool that you can musicianmax.If i make any type of noise it would be enough to get evicted(the walls are really thin),so at best the only thing i could do is write lyrics/rap but my voice probably sucks(my lyrics suck too i imagine) and i would have to travel to someones studio to say that shit.so yeah it's impossible to do anything music related on my side.

I can [proudly?] say I stopped doing this.

No goals now. Zero drive. Zero ambition.

Live long enough to see that goals never pay off and you'll eventually stop setting them.

If i make any type of noise it would be enough to get evicted(the walls are really thin)
I'm sorry you have to go through that. I hope the neighbors respect you and don't get loud either.

so at best the only thing i could do is write lyrics/rap but my voice probably sucks(my lyrics suck too i imagine)
I always thought my voice sucked as well because it's not like the typical hoarse tenor voice of the musical styles I like the best, but after I started my YT channel, many people seem to like it. I get mixed feedback but manly positive. Better to just do it if you want, it's utterly impossible to please everyone with stuff like music.

and i would have to travel to someones studio to say that shit.so yeah it's impossible to do anything music related on my side.
I too can't afford going to studios all the time. You can maybe buy a guitar and play with it plugged on your PC with headphones if you can't make much noise and want to musicmaxx.

@Mainländer Finally you have that raichu pic!

@Mainländer Finally you have that raichu pic!
Wow, more people who appreciate it. Thanks. Yours is also cool. And so is your username. We have a lot in common, I could share your username.

I'm sorry you have to go through that. I hope the neighbors respect you and don't get loud either.

I always thought my voice sucked as well because it's not like the typical hoarse tenor voice of the musical styles I like the best, but after I started my YT channel, many people seem to like it. I get mixed feedback but manly positive. Better to just do it if you want, it's utterly impossible to please everyone with stuff like music.

I too can't afford going to studios all the time. You can maybe buy a guitar and play with it plugged on your PC with headphones if you can't make much noise and want to musicmaxx.
i am more interested in the rapping side of hip hop.Production sounds cool,but sounds like too much of a "hassle".Not sure if i would enjoy the process.anyway,i could never do it due to the aforementioned causes so yeah.These days i just ldar and rot

@Mainländer Do you happen to be digifan? Not a lot of digifans know digi on my profile pic. Also your username piqued my interest at the time I arrived on this forum, Mainländer seems to have been overshadowed by same current philosophists as Nietzche and Schopenhauer. He was right that life was made trough and for suffering tbh.

i am more interested in the rapping side of hip hop.Production sounds cool,but sounds like too much of a "hassle".Not sure if i would enjoy the process.anyway,i could never do it due to the aforementioned causes so yeah.These days i just ldar and rot
I was never interested in production tbh. But it sucks to depend on other people to be able to release remotely well-produced stuff as well. Maybe if my mental state improves I'll try to learn more about it anyway and get some softwares.

@Mainländer Do you happen to be digifan? Not a lot of digifans know digi on my profile pic. Also your username piqued my interest at the time I arrived on this forum, Mainländer seems to have been overshadowed by same current philosophists as Nietzche and Schopenhauer. He was right that life was made trough and for suffering tbh.
You mean Digimon fan? I used to like Digimon as a kid, but never got really deep into it and don't know the one from your avi. Tfw casual digifan.

Sure but I'm not roping until I play Cyberpunk 2077
Elder scrolls 6 for me
But with the way Bethesda fucked up its past few games it’s looking like it might be somewhat underwhelming of a release
Possible insta-rope from me shortly after it’s release

Elder scrolls 6 for me
But with the way Bethesda fucked up its past few games it’s looking like it might be somewhat underwhelming of a release
Possible insta-rope from me shortly after it’s release
Get the knot ready now. It's going to be a glitched mess. If you want to be poetic, forgot the rope. Just cut the game disc into fine shards after it utterly disappoints you and swallow it.

I was never interested in production tbh. But it sucks to depend on other people to be able to release remotely well-produced stuff as well. Maybe if my mental state improves I'll try to learn more about it anyway and get some softwares.
Music production is a good cope. All you need is some software and a computer and you can compose and mix music in your room. Only downside is the software is expensive af but I usuallly just torrent it.

Deep down you know nothing will change if you lift 50 more pounds, read 10 more books, get better at a game or up your GPA.

Not incel trait, but copecel trait, only a coper wastes time trying to "achieve things" that are of subjective value

Get the knot ready now. It's going to be a glitched mess. If you want to be poetic, forgot the rope. Just cut the game disc into fine shards after it utterly disappoints you and swallow it.
It’s exactly what I’m expecting. Perhaps they will astonish everyone by finally making a decent game again. Who knows, maybe that’s been their strategy this whole time, lower expectations for years and then come out with a decent game in the long awaited elder scrolls sequel and therefor make an okay game seem incredible.

Either way, I also want to wait for Europa Universalis 5

I am trying to push myself over the edge of suicide with shit like this: