Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you feel like a god sometimes

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I feel like a god because I am still here after all the hell I've been through. I feel like I am invincible to any type of pain because I have been through it all. I don't care if any chad or Stacy or normie will kill me. I have harvested great pain it has become armor. Why do I feel like this??? If anything why do I feel like I should have the title as king for this shit. I AM A SUBHUMAN a 5'2 giga subhuman. With acne. And shit colored eyes. I SHOULDNT FEEL THIS WAY. I wonder did my parents have some sort of god complex personality? I think my dad who was 5'8 had it. Shit man have any one of you felt the same???

I don’t feel like a god, I am a god

"you feel like a god sometimes"

how??

Actually.
Oddly enough, yeah, I get like that often.

I feel inferior to everyone

It’s simply called being logical. We are superior. We are blackpilled. This whole inferiority complex people have here is extremely cucked. I don’t just feel like a god, I AM a god
I AM A SUBHUMAN a 5'2 giga subhuman. With acne. And shit colored eyes.
You have deluded yourself into thinking that you are inferior just because of what foids think. Foids are the subhumans. They lack basic thought processes. Why do you care about what property thinks?

It’s simply called being logical. We are superior. We are blackpilled. This whole inferiority complex people have here is extremely cucked. I don’t just feel like a god, I AM a god

You have deluded yourself into thinking that you are inferior just because of what foids think. Foids are the subhumans. They lack basic thought processes. Why do you care about what property thinks?
It's not what foids think. It's more about other men the frusteration and competition of it all. For years I did have believe in it. It just comes out in times of rage (self doubt). I have become completely two minded. But you are right we are superior

More like a survivor to be honest OP but I get what you mean.

More like a survivor to be honest OP but I get what you mean.
Yeah. I get caught up the moment I don't even know anymore.

Can’t relate. I always feel like a loser who can’t do anything right.

I feel like a different fucking species, as if normies are blind to what i see, and i am blind to what they see. We live in parallel dimensions.

Sounds like human cope to me. Your lives are all meaningless.

Then again, only a human could create such a shitty world.

Can’t relate cause i dont have the power of founding titan

Cope_Time
It's a good cope. It gets things done like being more low inhib by not giving a fuck about everything
Sounds like human cope to me. Your lives are all meaningless.

Then again, only a human could create such a shitty world.
True gorilla. Also hope your forest is doing ok in these shitty times of earth

I feel like a god because I am still here after all the hell I've been through. I feel like I am invincible to any type of pain because I have been through it all. I don't care if any chad or Stacy or normie will kill me. I have harvested great pain it has become armor. Why do I feel like this??? If anything why do I feel like I should have the title as king for this shit. I AM A SUBHUMAN a 5'2 giga subhuman. With acne. And shit colored eyes. I SHOULDNT FEEL THIS WAY. I wonder did my parents have some sort of god complex personality? I think my dad who was 5'8 had it. Shit man have any one of you felt the same???
Exactly because I AM GOD!

5'2? RIP not even a 10/10 chad face could save you at that height.

5'2? RIP not even a 10/10 chad face could save you at that height.
5'3 from current recordings Because a dumbass nurse mistook it. But yeah.

Fakecel trait.

God syndrome is normie tier cope.

Real incels never identify as God. Satan may do the trick , but God is just Chad bullying everyone in the cosmos ...

I AM A GOD
HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN MASSAGE
HRRY UP WITH MY DAMN MENAGE
GET THE PORSCHE OUT THE DAMN GARAGE
I AM A GOD
EVEN THOUGH IM A MAN OF GOD
MY WHOLE LIFE INTHE HANDS OF GOD
SO Y'ALL BETTER QUIT PLAYING WITH GOD