Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you feel like a child

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
It's hard to describe, but as a 22 I still feel like a child

When I'm near someone I feel like I'm looking up, even when they are shorter than me

And I can't imagine myself working, driving, dating or having sex - I feel dread when I try to picture myself doing these things

I suppose it's because of my defective development, or maybe it's just a symptom of being a sperg (diagnosed), or some undiagnosed shit

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

At 22 you are still a child

That’s a truecel trait. It comes from the inferiority complex

That is so true, as much as I try not to look like it and think about it. I always have this sense & constant thinking that I am below people.

If we divide reality in meta-levels, we have
1 - puppet <- entirely reliant on external forces to have any state
2 - baby <- has volition, but lacks capabiliies
3 - child <- has capabilities, but lacks emotional control and concept of time
4 - juvenile <- has emotional control and ability to handle time, doesn't have a social status
5 - peasant <- has social status but can't think for themselves
6 - intellectual <- think for themselves but don't have control over anything
... (goes up to 11)
Scandinavia requires at least level 6 from its inhabitants, whilst most of the Western civilization requires level 5 and is moving slowly towards 6. Tesla was level 9 and so am I.
So it tells that if you lack proper emotional contience due to an abusive environment of course you're gonna feel like a kid, and the rest of the social mesh also will think of you as one.

Last edited:
I dont feel like a grown up because i have zero achievements and little experience in life, i feel weird when people call me a man and mister.

I dont feel like a grown up because i have zero achievements and little experience in life, i feel weird when people call me a man and mister.
Same with me

Yes, due to Autistic Spectrum Disorder.

I suppose it gives NTs a "free pass" to denigrate me.

That’s a truecel trait. It comes from the inferiority complex
Brutal

4 - juvenile <- has emotional control and ability to handle time, doesn't have a social status
... (goes up to 11)
Scandinavia requires at least level 6 from its inhabitants, whilst most of the Western civilization requires level 5 and is moving slowly towards 6. Tesla was level 9 and so am I.
So it tells that if you lack proper emotional contience due to an abusive environment of course you're gonna feel like a kid, and the rest of the social mesh also will.
Extremely high iqcel

Yeah, I can relate, I failed to achieve even the most basic of the things I expected myself to achieve

I feel older as I don't get the perks associated with being young.

... (goes up to 11)
So it tells that if you lack proper emotional contience due to an abusive environment of course you're gonna feel like a kid, and the rest of the social mesh also will think of you as one.
What, then, is a guy who has no social status yet can think for himself?

What, then, is a guy who has no social status yet can think for himself?
Crazy Genius is a social status, that is, the status 'outside the social mesh' also counts as level 5, which can be defined as the establishment itself.

sleepoverless teen years trapped me in teenhood

It ain't easy 4 sure you feel stagnant.

I too feel like child

My since of Wonder and awe and boundlessness desire to learn...

When I'm near someone I feel like I'm looking up, even when they are shorter than me

And I can't imagine myself working, driving, dating or having sex - I feel dread when I try to picture myself doing these things

I suppose it's because of my defective development, or maybe it's just a symptom of being a sperg (diagnosed), or some undiagnosed shit

Same as you, EXCEPT I AM 32 IN MARCH. Never had sex, kissed, drove a car or any motor vehicle, never worked a day in my life, never dated, never had friends, have never drank alcohol, coffee, lemonade, never tried tobacco or any other drugs. Also diagnosed autist. BUT UNLIKE YOU, I AM ONLY 166 CM OR CLOSE TO THAT, DON'T EVEN HAVE RECENT MEASUREMENT, COULD HAVE LOST MORE HEIGHT. And I am ugly-faced, for real. Acne, moles, green veins under eyes, cherry angiomas in the face and forehead, couperosa, big skin pores, scars, did I say lots of big black moles in the face, i have a lot of active pimples at this very moment that hurt. I have couperosa also. Generally discolored and non-smooth face that are ruined by decades of acne and lifelong moles.

Same as you, EXCEPT I AM 32 IN MARCH. Never had sex, kissed, drove a car or any motor vehicle, never worked a day in my life, never dated, never had friends, have never drank alcohol, coffee, lemonade, never tried tobacco or any other drugs. Also diagnosed autist. BUT UNLIKE YOU, I AM ONLY 166 CM OR CLOSE TO THAT, DON'T EVEN HAVE RECENT MEASUREMENT, COULD HAVE LOST MORE HEIGHT. And I am ugly-faced, for real. Acne, moles, green veins under eyes, cherry angiomas in the face and forehead, couperosa, big skin pores, scars, did I say lots of big black moles in the face, i have a lot of active pimples at this very moment that hurt. I have couperosa also. Generally discolored and non-smooth face that are ruined by decades of acne and lifelong moles.
I'm sorry brocel :cryfeels:

Are you tall? What about your face?
I'm 170cm but got measured 169cm once

My face is ethnic, chinlet, asymmetrical eyes, chubby cheeks and I have a short neck (typical of latinos like me)

I'm 170cm but got measured 169cm once

My face is ethnic, chinlet, asymmetrical eyes, chubby cheeks and I have a short neck (typical of latinos like me)
I forgot to say that my hairline is awful and hair is very thin in the middle, so advanced balding. The skin in the middle of the hair can be seen very clearly, I used to have thick hair in the head, but that has changed in the last few years. My face skin is already loose like middle-aged man's (that I am), big difference to photos when I was young.

When will you go for prostitutes? Can you make it to wizard like me?

I forgot to say that my hairline is awful and hair is very thin in the middle, so advanced balding. The skin in the middle of the hair can be seen very clearly, I used to have thick hair in the head, but that has changed in the last few years. My face skin is already loose like middle-aged man's (that I am), big difference to photos when I was young.

When will you go for prostitutes? Can you make it to wizard like me?
My hair isn't thinning yet but I scratch my head a lot sometimes for no reason, and I'm afraid it can fuck my hair

I was just checking some prostitute sites yesterday but I don't think I have the balls to actually do it, plus I don't like to spend money and I think I'd regret it

Im going to be 40 and i still have to get permission from my mommy before i leave the house
(i mean theres a reason for it since we live in shit apartments but still)

im forever a manchild and it sucks especially cuz i dont know how to live/do shit and my parents constantly chastize me for simple shit i get wrong. But its every week since im constantly fucking up. Recently i had to make an appointment to a business and called the wrong business address and made an appointment for the wrong building. I felt like such a failure because i was trying to help my dad out and ended up with him just looking at me with deep regret that he ever had me since i cant even do simple shit

The way I relate to this is incredible. I had managed to secure an admission in a very sought after institute, so I have some achievement, but I can't even manage to pass the course lmao.
This trait is literally what brought me to this forum. I fantasize marrying a slightly older and very mature foid who grooms me into a man lmao.

I feel like one too and having to look up at people only makes it worse. Do you have a high-pitched voice?

Very relatable. I’m glad someone else feels this way tbh. I feel like a child stuck in a man’s body. I am an adult but I feel like I need a chaperone. I can’t drive, or do normal adult things. I can’t even picture myself at the grocery store with a basket doing shopping, it’s too unrealistic like a movie or some shit tbh.

Im a child and always will be :cryfeels:

You'll always be seen as a kid simply for being born in a different millenium, whereas late '90s babies were born in the same era as boomers.

You are definitely a Trucel based on what you wrote.

I feel like a child because I’m a manlet and most people are taller than me.