Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You feel better looking at legit subhumans

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

They just point me to the slaughterhouse
You cope and feel good about yourself looking at Down syndrome people because you mog them. Or other weird diseased deformed people

B13286B4 8A98 4843 B51A C193B37FE67F
D30A0FBA 564C 4774 9CD8 B3492836D438

Brutal, never began for him

First person I've ever seen who mogs me

No. I don’t feel good seeing them. It reminds me about how unfair this world is.

I feel bad for legit subhumans,But i feel greet looking at gore pictures of crippled chads.

Someone post the fallout ghoul dude that's also deluding himself that he is attractive

ngl that's sick bro. i feel sad when see people i mog badly, it never began for them.

ngl that's sick bro. i feel sad when see people i mog badly, it never began for them.
Same. I don’t actually feel better, I feel worse when I see people who are uglier because I’m so ugly that I can’t imagine how much worse it’s for them.

Trucel trait : you can't even cope like that because of your SMV killer physical flaws.