Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you fart a lot and farts have a dense foul odor that suffocates people

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
My ass just keeps on releasing this lovely but disgusting cloudy odor of poopy onion gas. Whenever I expel gas, I immediately bend down to take in every bit of the smell.
smell-it-sniff.gif

However, I do understand that most will be repulsed by this, especially foids. Even if I were to get a gf, she wouldn't tolerate my farts and eventually she'd have to leave me.

Last edited:
Even if I were to get a gf, she wouldn't tolerate my farts and eventually she'd have to leave me.
my sister says her boyfriends fart all the time in front of her. she doesn't care

this isn't a truecel trait this is just a masculine trait

Based biowarfarecel

iam too high inhib to fart in public,, they all just build up until i get an excruciating pain in the stomach until i get home and can let it out . the ensuing fart lasts at least a minute straight

Incel trait tbh ngl.​

Incel trait tbh ngl.​

Cope fart humor is a Normie trait. It’s disgusting idk why people find it funny simply because it’s hahahah gross.

My ass just keeps on releasing this lovely but disgusting cloudy odor of poopy onion gas. Whenever I expel gas, I immediately bend down to take in every bit of the smell.
smell-it-sniff.gif

However, I do understand that most will be repulsed by this, especially foids. Even if I were to get a gf, she wouldn't tolerate my farts and eventually she'd have to leave me.
u can put it to good use and fart in a closed room filled with jewfags and gas them !

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back