Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you embrace the rain when everyone run for cover

S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★
There something so relaxing walking outside on a cold night while there is heavy rain, I prefer not to use an umbrella and just let my clothes and body get socked wet and cold.

The psychical coldness goes so well together with how my soul and mind feels every single day almost, so cold and unforgiving life:feelsbadman:

I hate the rain. It's wet and gets everywhere

I hate the rain. It's wet and gets everywhere
If you care about getting wet and sick then you still have hope in you, I just embrace this coldness, building my will to commit suicide and be free from this burden

When the Angst is at it´s peak.

Tend to prefer sunny or light cloud days mostly. not very common where I live

i like the rain but the stickiness and cold wet feeling afterwards sucks. only when i can take a shower right after do i go in the rain

chad trait tbh

I prefer just let my clothes and body get socked wet and cold.
Just have a low IQ theory, no respite tbh.

Honestly I understand what you mean, but really, not a good thread..

i love the rain, cuz then i dont have to take a shower

I hate rain tbh.

i like rainy days but i don't like being in the rain because afterwards when you go inside it's all gross and damp and you have to dry off and change clothes etc

Rain and the mist afterwards are the most beautiful sight there is. Gives that surreal Silent Hill-ish vibe that I utterly enjoy, especially during walks. Nothing gets me as depressed as long sunny days. Only when I'm outside of city and in the countryside in complete desolation is when I enjoy nice weather.

Really the only drawback of it is that it makes your car rust in a long run.