Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You either get bullied or you're invisible

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I am a nobody. If everyone at my school was asked what my name was, 15 people would be able to answer (10 of them being teachers).

Well if you're measuring who you are based on how many people know you then yeah you're a nobody.

The reality is that most people are invisible.

Well if you're measuring who you are based on how many people know you then yeah you're a nobody.

The reality is that most people are invisible.
Most normies have some kind of social circle, or at least people they can have awkward small talk with during breaks.

Most normies have some kind of social circle, or at least people they can have awkward small talk with during breaks.
Okay, but do you want to be "most people" or do you want to live life according to your own rules?

If you want to be known by a lot of people by all means go for it.

All im saying is that if you're measuring yourself based on what other people have or are doing then yes you're going to get nowhere. Not every normie has a social circle. Most of them aren't worth it to be honest. People are fake and stay around you only for personal gain.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Okay, but do you want to be "most people" or do you want to live life according to your own rules?

If you want to be known by a lot of people by all means go for it.

All im saying is that if you're measuring yourself based on what other people have or are doing then yes you're going to get nowhere. Not every normie has a social circle. Most of them aren't worth it to be honest. People are fake and stay around you only for personal gain.

View attachment 372954
I'm gonna trust your Gorilla wisdom

Yeah, after age 11 in school I was always either bullied or ignored (including college).

I don't know which one is worse btw.

Was bullied until I lost weight, then I was just invisible.