Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you don't want to make your mom sad

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Some incels don't have a good relationship with their mothers but some do. if you do have a good relationship with her then she's the only woman that actually cares about you. if it wasn't for her you'd already go rope you don't want to make your mom sad

Agreed. Shes the only foid i respect

Pretty much. Shes the only person that I have any personal interaction with as of now. If not for visiting her and spending time with her I would have roped by now. Don't know what I'll do when she passes.

True. Shes the only acceptable foid imo even tho she still has the normal roastie mentality

I thought incels were all crazy psychopaths who don’t feel empathy for other humans :feelsugh::soy:

I thought incels were all crazy psychopaths who don’t feel empathy for other humans :feelsugh::soy:
Unfortunately on the contrary I think adulation of the mother is quite a common trait amongst psychopaths.

No expert though.

yes i would have roped long ago if it wasnt for that

she's the only woman that actually cares about you. if it wasn't for her you'd already go rope you don't want to make your mom sad
Too true tbh. What is fucked up is that i have a hard time connecting with her, i don't know what to speak of or what to do to make her happy since i'm probably sperg or have schizoid personality. I often buy her some fast food that she like, and watch tv/movies with her, but i don't know what else to do.

Too true tbh. What is fucked up is that i have a hard time connecting with her, i don't know what to speak of or what to do to make her happy since i'm probably sperg or have schizoid personality. I often buy her some fast food that she like, and watch tv/movies with her, but i don't know what else to do.
lol same im fucked up in my mind so sometimes I make her feel bad but I regret that I legit dont know how to make her happy etc

there are so few genuine mothers, JFL respecting a source of your inceldom

Last edited:
My mother is a whore that was no different than any other foid you see on the street. Yours is the same. Everyone itt is the same.

My mum is bluepilled (obviously) but I love her. I saw blackpillee mums and it suckzz

I hate my mom lol
she's an awful person