Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you dont want to be a kid again like most people do

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
You don't view the past through rosy lenses like most normies do. Your childhood was pretty shit. I personally wouldnt want to go back to being a vulnerable child again.

Yes, I wanted my childhood to end ASAP.

My childhood sucked but best to reload the last save

Those were awful times tbh

My childhood was really good, but I don't like the person I was before.

I used to want to go back to my childhood. But my opinion regarding it has changed a lot, since i discovered the blackpill.

I want to go to childhood only if it means I get to fuck prime teen stacy.

Well I'd take playing video games and basketball with few friends all day over wageslaving as a friendless incel.

Same, I would not like to be a kid again. But I day dream of being a teen again in a better life, with a gf, not being poor, going to a good school, a functional family. It is the only thing that keeps me floating.

I want my childhood back so I can try harder with education and have carefree time again. My social life has been dead from birth to now, so that isn't a problem here.

Relive my exact childhood again? Nah. Go back in time to change things and avoid mistakes? Yeah, probably.

I like having a job, and I didn't have a job when I was a kid.

I want my child hood back because it was much better. After pubery I became more and more ugly while people around me became more and more degenerates.

I’ll take it over what’s coming

Kid and teenager me was pretty cool ngl. I didn't give a single fuck about women, because I was too busy playing videogames and watching anime. I was actually pretty happy despite not having any female affection. Plus, some of my happiest memories where on Christmas days, unpacking my presents. Would love to relive that feeling.

I like having a job, and I didn't have a job when I was a kid.
chrollo lucilfer poster :yes:

I want to be a kid again, pre-puberty was great. Unfortunately my taste for women developed at an amazing speed that my body could never match.

I dont want to be a anything again or at the moment

I would wanna be a child again if I could keep my current knowledge, but otherwise no since I'd mean lots of resuffering. Not mouth breathing and drinking a lot of milk could maybe have given me non-inkel looks

Fucking this. I have ZERO good memories of childhood.

I agree, i wouldnt like to live again that years

I want to go to childhood only if it means I get to fuck prime teen stacy.
this. or I restart as upper class wealthy white kid and not poor fag curry.