Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't talk to your neighbors

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If you did - you would have already fucked their daughter.

I hate humanity

well for one i am indeed too high inhib
and when you live in low income neighborhoods not everyone is pleasant to be around
My problem is sort of like yours, I live in the suburbs, if you aren't a chad you're invisible.

My problem is sort of like yours, I live in the suburbs, if you aren't a chad you're invisible.
IIRC aren't suburbs in the U.S. places where fancy people live?
Like Beverly Hills or smthng?

I am proud misanthropist.

I’ve said “hi” without looking them in the eyes a few times
I'm probably older than you, I'm 29, so I have given up on my neighbors. I lived in my house for 20 years, I never had a foid who wasn't family over. My mother is a huge bitch, she ran over a kid's skateboard with her SUV once.

Embarrassed myself lots of times and lost face

I'm probably older than you, I'm 29, so I have given up on my neighbors. I lived in my house for 20 years, I never had a foid who wasn't family over. My mother is a huge bitch, she ran over a kid's skateboard with her SUV once.
I’m 29 too. I’m on my sixth residence since abandoning my home state and have never really talked with my neighbors, even in the place I stayed for four years. I’ve always wondered what they think about me.

I always take grAycels with a grain of salt, the larping stratagems have improved in the recent times

“When there's a person, there's a problem. When there's no person, there's no problem.”

― Josef Stalin

I don’t even know what my neighbors look like tbh

my neighbors hate me :feelsjuice:

i always wonder if my neighbors can hear me cursing at the game i'm playing or screaming NIGGER in the middle of the night

I ignore them