Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you don't take pictures of yourself

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
I don’t take pictures of myself—like, at all. Null, zero, nothing.
I only take pictures (in a photographer) if I need them for school or ID. Otherwise, never.
This is one of many reasons why I don’t have Facebook or other social media.
I think taking pictures of yourself is a sign of vanity; you think that you look good enough to show how you look to the entire world.
People bullied me because of things out of my control, so I don't feel the need to show how I look to other people.

Same. I take pictures of my car all the time, but almost never of myself

Can relate. I avoid taking pictures of myself at all costs

I think taking pictures of yourself is a sign of vanity; you think that you look good enough to show how you look to the entire world.
well if i looked good i would take photos too and post on social media and get sluts its very natural

but because I look like dog shit i avoid photos at all cost

I take pictures of myself every day tbh just to see what I look like but I delete them after

Looking at photos of myself is suifuel so I tend to avoid it :fuk:

Taking pictures of yourself is a foid trait. I have never seen any man (Chad, normie and sub 5) to be taking impulsively selfies as much as foids do. It's really a dumb practice.
Also of you think about it, that's narcissistic behavior. I mean this goes to show that foids are most likely to grow into narcissist cum toilets. Really brutal stuff for fathers that have daughters.

Very very little. Being an invisible man/ghost even if you do happen to post a few pictures of yourself chances are that no one will care enough to like and comment on them unlike with foids who will immediately get the red-carpet treatment

its gonna be so brutal renewing my ID next year
my hair is gonna be receded so bad by then
i hope they still are using the same low res shitty cameras
i would hate to see a HD photo of myself
:feelsbadman:

bonus incel trait: you dont take pictures with other people