Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't swear

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
Normies cuss out all the time when the smallest inconvenience happens to them.

I only swear onlien

Yeah I'm trying to christ maxx so I dont like cursing even though I know Christianity won't save me from inceldom

I don't even cuss when I'm inconvenienced it's just something that happens naturally when I speak or think

I swear, but I'm British, it's normal here.

Yeah I'm trying to christ maxx so I dont like cursing even though I know Christianity won't save me from inceldom
I mean normies are just loud, when they hit their foot they start cursing. When another car takes away their right of way they curse. It's an instantaneous reaction for them. For me, I never do that. It's kind of a cuck trait. Because unconsciously I always blame myself and I almost never have the urge to shout something

I mean normies are just loud, when they hit their foot they start cursing. When another car takes away their right of way they curse. It's an instantaneous reaction for them. For me, I never do that. It's kind of a cuck trait. Because unconsciously I always blame myself and I almost never have the urge to shout something
Low self esteem trait tbh I also hate cursing because my voice sounds stupid and it's kind of pathetic when I curse lmao

i don't swear lol

i barely even talk

I have no reason to make loud sounds or feign explosive anger just to assert 'dominance'. I don't fucking understand normies a lot of the time it seems to me they are the socially retarded ones but what do I know. Maybe I'm just too high-inhib but I've never felt the urge to make random grunts or scream when I feel slightly annoyed.

Nah false. Only Incels/LTNs cuss 24/7 the average Normie is not cussing 24/7 they don’t need to lmfao.

normies don’t cuss as much as Incels this is tales including me the only people who cussed a shit ton were literal Incels. Normies don’t need profanity to make a point because they have higher status. Incels learn that cussing is cool from a young age and try to replicate it for social points. Over time you know I didn’t do it on purpose it just came naturally which isn’t good lol

Fuck, shit, nigger, kike, faggot, asshole, cunt

Yes, same. It's probably because swearing is a low-inhib sex-haver trait.
If we magically would start having sex with various females, we naturally would start swearing. Because all innocence will be gone forever.

All I do is swear bro