Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't like normie sitcoms

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The Office, Friends, How I met your mother, etc. You don't like them and you don't find them funny because you can't relate to the experiences the characters have and you can't identify the with friends you know irl. An incel can't relate to a series about normies doing normie stuff kek.

didn't even know what sitcoms mean lmao until u mentioned some shows

Friends introduced me to the degenracy of western civilization

theyre unfunny anyways

so many people from my old school liked the office for whatever reason, and my mom was very into it. my mom was also very into friends and so was my grandma, i never got into it even with how often i heard about it

Can relate, I hate when my whore sister keeps playing these shitty shows out loud on her phone

The only sitcoms I actually watch are family guy and it’s always sunny. If there a a lot of females who like a show it’s not that good. It’s why I’ve avoided squid game’s derivative ass

I very rarely watch television.

I’ll watch Seinfeld. I can sort of relate to George Costanza

Friends is depressing af as a trucel :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
That shit is boring

Stuff I leave on in the background so it looks like someone is home lol

Scienfelt And Bevis and Butthead are cool.

The Office, Friends, How I met your mother, etc. You don't like them and you don't find them funny because you can't relate to the experiences the characters have and you can't identify the with friends you know irl. An incel can't relate to a series about normies doing normie stuff kek.
Every fucking sitcom is absolute garbage especially friends I hate them with passion ,office is the best one ,funny and realistic

Only retarded people could watch, relate, and laugh with those.

Nah bro but I would If she was a redhead Stacy
Imagine grabbing her twintails while furiously fucking her in the ass :feelsohh:

EuNZ7JlXIAMHVql.jpg

Incel trait: You don't like normies​

They reek of femininity. That's what foids are "specialized" in - social relations and fakery. I've never vibed with the humour of The Office (if there is any) but regardless, I wouldn't be suprised if it's still light years ahead of the other two shows.