Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you don’t lift weights at least three times a week.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
It’s ovER if you don’t lift at least three times a week.

Tried, and seen some gains, but I lack motivation to keep going for more than 4 weeks. I think doing resistance training (strength training specifically), and some form of cardio like running is a good habit to establish regardless of the man.

No gym for your face

I don't lift weights at all

I barely made any progress after a few months in the gym, doesnt matter how much I lift or what I eat, I'm still weaker than 14 year olds who have never touched a dumbbell in their life

Muscles wont help your face, it might even make your face look worse

The only think I lift is my fork to my mouth

Screw the weights, I'm not a damn gymcel wearing a stereotypical academic cope.

On contrary, it makes face more symmetrical unless you are using roids which can fuck up your face and cause acne
Not really since you dont train everything bellow your Face, also just look at most people who go to the gym. If they were attractive Prior to that it adds to it. If not then Not

Not really since you dont train everything bellow your Face, also just look at most people who go to the gym. If they were attractive Prior to that it adds to it. If not then Not
tbh gym is such a waste of time, money and food but I still like it