Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You Don't Leave People On Read

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Because you know how brutal it feels to be left on read yourself and because you're so desperate for any social interaction that you will go out of your way to strike a conversation.

More like not an asshole trait really.

Csm gorilla nach regenschauer 1bb1fa6623

I don't even have messages to read because no one texts me.

Incel trait: you don't text people in the first place

Yeah I don't do that because I'm not a cunt.

I actually left my oneitis on read when I said her happy birthday over social media using my fake account. "???" was all she had to say so I didn't have to open the dialog to be able to read all of her response. Then her female friend messaged me for some reason as well saying "hello" which I ignored.

Last edited:
I very rarely do but sometimes I just have nothing to say.

No, I leave people on read because I hate normies

Incel trait: you don't text people in the first place
Tbh. I don’t even have anyone to text in the first place jfl

I actually left my oneitis on read when I said her happy birthday over social media using my fake account. "???" was all she had to say so I didn't have to open the dialog to be able to read all of her response. Then her female friend messaged me for some reason as well saying "hello" which I ignored.

Few things match the dopamine hit of getting a text message notification from your oneitis tbh

I try to respond to messages or even posts here as fast as I can. I can't stand having lots of alerts

I barely ever have the opportunity to do so