Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: You don't know what foids smell like

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I've seen a lot of posts describing the foid anatomy system with smells and how it works.

I barely know that foids have periODs but idk how it fuckin works none ever told me and no i didn't learn at fuckin school
and how tf do you guys know what it smells like? that sounds like some fakecel shit one would know, i've only ever smelled sweet perfume from a distance at a line at chick fil a

yet my fellow "brocels" know, this makes me wanna cope harder with alcohol i can't afford or even buy

I've seen a lot of posts describing the foid anatomy system with smells and how it works.

I barely know that foids have periODs but idk how it fuckin works none ever told me and no i didn't learn at fuckin school
and how tf do you guys know what it smells like? that sounds like some fakecel shit one would know, i've only ever smelled sweet perfume from a distance at a line at chick fil a

yet my fellow "brocels" know, this makes me wanna cope harder with alcohol i can't afford or even buy
UGLY SMELLS LIKE SHIT CARCASS URINE VOMIT ONION GARLIC SHIT PISS BUT CUTE ONES SMELLS LIKE FRESH COCONUT AND CHAMPAGNE WITH STRAWBERRIES (IN VIDEO GAME)

Fesikh_of_Desouk.JPG

I’ve smelled some before cuz they sat next to me and they smell like fish

their natural smell is a mix between hormonal piss and cheap perfume

I'm sure foids have different scents just like guys.

I know because smell them in the gym when they are close