Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: you don't know the city you're living in

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I've been living in this city in my entire life, yet I barely know it, literally every nomire I know knows the city so well, most of the time I don't have an idea they are talking about where.

I had so study from map, just because I could keep up with normies:fuk:

wow, this hits home :fuk:

I know well my surrondings for like 5 km, after those I have no clue what's out there.

I know where I live, I just don't know anything really about my area. I know more about International matters than what's going on in my town.

I only know the poor neighborhoods (Because i live in one of them), I have never been in the rich side of the city.

Where I live there are barely spaces to walk jfl

Giga based. Nobody invites incels to anything, because it's embarrassing to have subhumans at your party; therefore, there is no reason for incels to enter unknown places; therefore, incels tend to know nothing beyond what is strictly necessary to stay alive.

I don't know anything in my city other than the way to work.

Yeah, I don't know where stuff is. Sometimes, I'll see something I never noticed before, and mention it at work like it's a new thing, and people will tell me it's been around for a long time, and I'm just like "bruh :fuk:"

Olive

This was taken near a place known as "Canada Drugs", which is near a strip mall.

Mother and I sat on a bench in that area once. We walked to a dollar store and ate crackers with cheese.

Last edited:
Giga based. Nobody invites incels to anything, because it's embarrassing to have subhumans at your party; therefore, there is no reason for incels to enter unknown places; therefore, incels tend to know nothing beyond what is strictly necessary to stay alive.

I don't know anything in my city other than the way to work.
very true. im from hue and i never went to most of the neighborhoods in my 30k people hometown due to lack of friends and spending time alone at home. i’ve been living in a bigger city for a few years and i just know the main streets and a few of the blocks around my house

View attachment 595544

This was taken near a place known as "Canada Drugs", which is near a strip mall.

Mother and I sat on a bench in that area once. We walked to a dollar store and ate crackers with cheese.
incel trait: your family keeps making you appear in stupid pictures

Apple maps open on every trip, including to work.

Driving around town and listening to music can be a great cope. I do this often but somehow still have a shit sense of direction. I know my immediate surroundings pretty well, but I get super confused if I have to drive somewhere new.

I always go straight to my destination then walk back in the exact same way.

Lol when I read the title I thought it meant you don’t know the name of the city.

But yes I have this. So many places that are popular in the city I grew up in and been to very few of them.

Too fucking true.

Honestly I barely even feel like a human. I lack so much of the knowledge, emotions, experiences, thoughts and everything that most people have that I feel like an alien creature.

Trucel Trait: you don't know what day it is.

literally every nomire I know knows the city so well
normie transplants know where the cool cafes and bars are while we the nativecels rot in our bedroom.

I've been living in this city in my entire life, yet I barely know it, literally every nomire I know knows the city so well, most of the time I don't have an idea they are talking about where.

I had so study from map, just because I could keep up with normies:fuk:
I do know my part of the city aka Asian side ,I don’t know the European side much tho ,I know Asian side too well , you are probably uncultured and dumb

I do know my side a lot tho

I know Most of My town still , some paths in the inner town are foreign to me

Lol at Rotting in your basement and rarelly going out

I know where I live, I just don't know anything really about my area. I know more about International matters than what's going on in my town.
Holy shit I relate to this too much. This is too true. I'm more in tune with what's going on in the internet than local drama that's happening around my area

I live in a 12k population town, and i barely know it, just know the basic places like the main streets and the few supmermarkets that we have here. I've been here for 3 years and in this time i didnt do more than working and by food in the supermarket. Where to go if you dont have anyone to go with?

The city I live in is too big and spread out to even walk around in :feelsbadman: