Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you don't know how to swim

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I see that a lot of incels can swim here. I can't even do that. Truecel trait :feelsrope:

man-drowning.jpg
BreakthroughMovie-20thCenturyFox-1000-998x677.jpg

Sorry, can't relate.

I don't know how to swim.

You literally have to be retarded to not know how to swim. It's repetitively alternating your limbs swinging.

I learned to swim at 6 :chad:

Have you even tried OP?
You literally have to be retarded to not know how to swim. It's repetitively alternating your limbs swinging.

I can still float I think from swimming classes I took when I was like 8. I still suck at swimming and have a fear for deep water.

I can float and swim but very very badly

i wish i knew how to swim. i took swimming classes at the YMCA when i was 15 and did a 3 month course but even my instructor was stunned when he found out that i couldn't even float. i left the YMCA with some rudimentary lessons and basic understanding of how to swim but i could never put it into practice.

i was also very shy about my body because i was very thin & hairy and the other staff & students, especially the girls, would make fun of how hairy i was as a 15yo. nobody ever thought i was 15 to begin with because i had a full fucking beard. i always used to think, "OMG I hope nobody invites me to the beach or to a pool party! everyone will make fun of me once they realize i can't swim"

LOL how fucking sad i was when i went through all my HS and college years and nobody ever invited me fucking anywhere. all this built up pent up anxiety over getting called out for being a non-swimmer and nobody ever even talked to me. holy shit i seriously get sad when i think about my non-existent youth

@LastGerman can you swim?

I can do doggy paddles. I haven’t been the water in a while so I think I forgot

That's not an incel trait. That's a retardcel trait.

I don't even remember not being able to swim.

I used to win swimming contests in my elementary school :chad:

its not that hard to learn

It's probably a good idea to learn.

Why would I learn to swim? That's stupid, that's not gonna give me pussy. That's gonna make me look like a walrus. Like what's the point of swimming anyways???

I know how to swim tho

Cant swim either. I didnt get taught at some point like others