Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: You don't know how condoms work

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I have no clue how you would even put one on. Apparently it can be the wrong way around, but how would you even know which side is correct?

Sure, I could research these things but considering I will never be in a situation to use this information anyway, I see no point in doing so.

Haven't even touched one, why would I

Pinch the tip and roll it on

I have no clue how you would even put one on. Apparently it can be the wrong way around, but how would you even know which side is correct?

Sure, I could research these things but considering I will never be in a situation to use this information anyway, I see no point in doing so.
image-asset.gif

See you later virgins

Haven't even touched one, why would I
They gave us one in school a few years ago. I tried putting it on while jerking off, but it didn't work properly. I put it in a drawer in my room.

Now that I think about it, since I'm not gonna return home for a few months I can't throw it away and my mom is probably gonna find it :feelsrope:

I tried them before back when I thought moving into a college dorm would help ascend :lul:

You wear them like socks, right?

Pinch the tip and roll it on
This, also check the packet for pin holes before you use, bring your own don’t use her stash. Also after use take your used condoms to the sink and fill with water to see if it leaks. Take your used condoms with you to avoid getting chained to a kid.

This, also check the packet for pin holes before you use, bring your own don’t use her stash. Also after use take your used condoms to the sink and fill with water to see if it leaks. Take your used condoms with you to avoid getting chained to a kid.
Whores let you use your own condom where you live?

Whores let you use your own condom where you live?
I don’t visit whores but these are basic pointers for condom use. The point is if you are hooking up with women you want to practice these tips or else women will manipulate you with their vagina. If you are visiting whores it makes sense that they would have their own supplies you have to use.

I don’t visit whores but these are basic pointers for condom use. The point is if you are hooking up with women you want to practice these tips or else women will manipulate you with their vagina. If you are visiting whores it makes sense that they would have their own supplies you have to use.
No whore is going to let you use your own condom lol. It'd be them losing out if they ended up getting an STD, getting pregnant. Most whores already make enough doing what they do anyway.

I bought some years ago, they're rotting now in my wallet.
Tried putting one on and yes it's really not that easy to see which side.

yeh i have no idea how you would put one on

A long time ago, when my mom still had hope that id ascend, she actually gave me a box of condoms. Naturally i didnt use them and they ended up expiring, which apparently is a thing that condoms can do. Not that chad would ever have to worry about that. Anyway i masterbated with one and i didnt really notice a difference between it and just using my hand. It didnt really feel like anything, not better or worse. I dunno what I expected

Condoms are for keeping water out of gun barrels.

Bitches be like
Make sure to practice safe sex teehee.