Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don't have Whattsapp

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]and if you have it installed or you don't use it or you only use it to talk with relatives[/UWSL]

Bigger incel trait: You have a nokia instead of a smartphone cause camera makes u wanna kill urself

i have whatsapp and i legit have 2 friends - rest are landlord, cleaner and other such contacts

i had a new phone for a month and i havent installed whatsapp back

Bigger incel trait: You have a nokia instead of a smartphone cause camera makes u wanna kill urself
[UWSL]I can't stand my face, it's literally disgusting ... I have a very long face, like a horse, very narrow, with prey eyes, asymmetrical face, fat nose, alien head ... it's incredible how ugly I am ... I would settle for a 5 (or even a 4) but being so extremely ugly is so painful ... I mean, I literally feel disgusted when I see myself, on the black screen of the mobile or the computer when I look at myself I look away immediately and obviously I don't I look in the mirrors[/UWSL]

At 15/16 I was in a whatsapp group chat with my online friends, after posting my ugly face they made the 'oh no no' vid of it with my face, and treated me differently from then on

Truecel trait: you don't have any social media apps installed on your phone.

I don’t even know what WhatsApp is

I don't have it or really know what it is

What is even the point of using it :feelshaha:

I probably would have been one of those guys if my brother hadn't of bought me a smart phone a few years ago

I don't own a phone and these last few months have me feeling vindicated in that decision :feelsmage:

whatsapp is one of those apps that will fry your braincells. This would explain why normies are so dumb and are acting like niggers constantly :feelsthink:

I don't have WhatsApp but am trucel.

I noticed my friend has blocked me, for no apparent reason, on WhatsApp.

I guess I (and incels in general I guess) really are negative guys to be cut out of people's lives. However, he still has me friended on Facebook... Hmm I'm kinda confused.