Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: you don't have tiktok installed in your phone

It’s an IQ over 70 trait.

Tiktok is giga suicidefuel for Truecel

I still have that cringe app. Hard to deal with soyciety but also nothing else to do

I do I like media slop

I watch Youtube Shorts on my pc sometimes when I'm bored that's it

Yup. Tik Tok is for normies, however even normies nowadays claim that social media is getting overtaken by AI. So in the near future even normies are going to jump ship and give up on these large social media platforms.

I still have that cringe app. Hard to deal with soyciety but also nothing else to do
What do you even watch on there... every time I let the curiosity get the best of me and look at what's on there it just does my head in, I don't understand how people can consume such vapid garbage and get enjoyment out of it.

i only have YT shorts

I'm not a zoomer/alpha

Incel trait: You don't have a phone.

the only normie app I really use consistently is youtube but I avoid almost all the content recommended to me

Not having tik tok installed just means you are not a sheep like everyone else. It doesn't have that much to do with inceldom in itself

yep looked at it in 2022 and it was just filled with feminazi ragebait. how can anyone enjoy watching that pathetic garbage?

Never installed it. I fucking hate it when normies at work act all surprised when I say I dont have it. Fucking sheep. Even old boomers at my work are using that shit. Most of society are sheeps.

Very shit fucking app, i am glad i was never hooked, probably because i never downloaded it myself

Never installed shitty apps like tik tok

Lol I have it, it's pretty addicting because it creates an algorithm fit for u